The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

Shocked to be as high as we are... early I know, but we did not plan to be much of a playoff team. Especially down Rask already and now Dubinsky.

Great team effort throughout. Congrats to Lehner today on the SO. Cholowski looks good and is producing fpts. Valimaki looks good, hoping he contributes soon. 

Biggest hope though is to obviously have Nylander sign irl. He will be the staple to this team with the likes of Connor, TT and Forsberg. 

All in all pretty happy no matter how early it is 

• Upvote 2

On 2018-10-01 at 2:40 PM, Tigs said:

Please make sure your waivers are very clear when you post and please also tag Tylez in your post. Burying things like this in a longer post is frowned upon.

For those who missed it:

Waivers: New Jersey places Miika Salomaki on waivers. @Tylez

2 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Can’t wait to see what Willy can do... if he ever signs....

Man. That team is going to have a filthy offense. They're racking up the goals now... If Willy makes a return too these7-8 goal games may be a more regular occurrence.

Its early....or as i like to say, outlier season. the occasions that populate goals, assists and score points in fantasy leagues for the first few weeks will be all over the map..but will become a pattern over time. the hot guys from last year without points yet: that will change quickly...the baddie who has 3 goals right now: also will drop off sharply. That being said: FUN TO WATCH HOCKEY IS BACK! I am loving what feels like way more goals than most seasons since Y2k!! smaller pads and faster smaller players combine for more goals

?

dunno but fun fun fun

• Cheers 1