The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

@Tigs

I guess I’m the first to be affected by this, or the first to care... I’ve searched the thread and the CBA, and couldn’t find any mention of how a suspension changes a team’s roster. Do they count on the cap and roster?

Thanks.

Austin Watson's team here... I assume that it is just like the real NHL - they continue to take a roster spot, and their cap hit still applies.

If that weren't the case, then a suspension wouldn't really penalize the team that employs the player.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, D-Money said:

Austin Watson's team here... I assume that it is just like the real NHL - they continue to take a roster spot, and their cap hit still applies.

If that weren't the case, then a suspension wouldn't really penalize the team that employs the player.

This is correct. Gmen also has Nate Schmidt on his active roster fwiw. @Art Vandelay

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

West is so much stronger than the East.

If any of you West teams feel like mailing it in, let me know ;)

Edit: Except for Minnesota. Only teams with actual players to trade...

(Looks at Tampa roster)

....We'd kill you in a playoff series!

Egads, got a lot of housekeeping to do for Anaheim.

IR: Anaheim places Patrick Eaves to IR.

Waivers: Anaheim places Derek Grant to waivers with the purpose of sending him down to San Diego.

Assignments: Anaheim sends down Jacob Larsson to San Diego.

Call Ups: Anaheim calls up Robert Thomas and Dillon Dube and assigns them to the active roster.

Gold Star: Anaheim gives out a gold star and a sugar cookie to Jack Campbell for holding his own and somehow getting a shutout.

@Tigs @Patrick Kane Thanks, xoxo

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Thanks, I have done the transaction on the website. He will still clear or be claimed at 12:57 PM. 

Just a reminder to all to tag me in waiver posts. I will start posting the times that players will Clear/Claimed so that we all have a good idea!

Just to clarify as well, Posting in the thread and tagging me to make a claim is perfect. If you PM me to make a claim that is what I will tell you to do as well! :) 

• Cheers 1

Chicago points leaders:

Marchand - 1st (selected round 1)
Bergeron - 2nd (selected round 5)
Marchessault - 3rd (selected round 3)
Carlson - T-4th (selected round 4)

Klingberg - T-4th (selected round 2)

The top guys getting it done for Chicago.

Edited by Patrick Kane
  • Wat 1