Perreault, Frolik

Krug - Josi

McAvoy - Pietrangelo

Pettersson - Myers

Dillon

Holtby

Luongo

Varlamov

Well that was interesting, haha...i was like HOW THE EFFFFFF IS MONTY BEATING ME ALREADY ON MONDAY AT 2PM???? but then i noticed its already the start of the third period for Nashville and Colorado, lol. whew..i am not crazy..i am tested all the time. :huh:

also: very small week FYI as there appears to be a work stoppage to bring us meaningless fun at the allstar game. (*not my favourite idea actually...not a fan since the ovie in a cape year...it lost its appeal. )

Edited by Primal Optimist

I would suggest this week not count towards our league standings. Seems unfair to have this week mean just as much as any other when so little games are being played.

I have an advantage in my matchup; So it’s not a selfish reason I’m thinking this.

Edited by Art Vandelay

51 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I would suggest this week not count towards our league standings. Seems unfair to have this week mean just as much as any other when so little games are being played.

I have an advantage in my matchup; So it’s not a selfish reason I’m thinking this.

I think if we weren’t to count this week we’d also have to not count the US Thanksgiving week? I think that’s the one that was really short as well, and wouldn’t make sense to cancel 1 and not the other.

(FWIW I think I won the short week and I’m currently leading this short week so my opinion isn’t biased at all)

• Upvote 1

We did have shortened weeks during Thanksgiving and the opening week.

Certainly wouldn't delete a week, but could merge it with the following one. Probably shouldn't at this point due to already playing through a couple short weeks, although this one does seem to have even fewer games.

Can change that for next year if everyone prefers.

• Upvote 1

I lean towards not making short notice changes to the rules that impact people differently: we all had access to the season scheddy since August or September...it has caught us all off guard, or maybe someone knew and capitalized on it, but regardless, we all had access to the materials to make choices leading into the week. I am cool with whatever the league does with it, but I think we should count every week of the season. 

EDIT: I am totally biased cuz i think i can win, HAHAHAhehehehohohomuwahahahahaaaa (*goes on to lose the week as karma's a bitch)

Edited by Primal Optimist