The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

16 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

72.5 point week and still lost... ouch.

Meanwhile @Monty picked up a point :o

At least I lost because Canucks won? :lol:Kinda depressing losing again to the top producing team. 

It should turn around for me... eventually Surely having 100 to 50 more points scored against me than 6/7 teams at the top of the standings is unsustainable. All while being 2nd in total points. 

86091811-9ACB-4074-9A50-56AA7E874B47.jpeg.5c2931642f1061cfb6ff33d9947e27b0.jpeg

I allready wish everybody over there in Aussieland  a Happy new Year . 7 Hours to go in Germany ...

All the Best to the Guys from Canada/USA and also the Tommy´s in this League. Hope you re all will ahve some nice Hours

with your Family and/or Friends .

See ya in 2019  ....Regards Bomba (Olli) 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

I allready wish everybody over there in Aussieland  a Happy new Year . 7 Hours to go in Germany ...

All the Best to the Guys from Canada/USA and also the Tommy´s in this League. Hope you re all will ahve some nice Hours

with your Family and/or Friends .

See ya in 2019  ....Regards Bomba (Olli) 

You're olli juolevi?

:o

• Haha 2

Hey Ollie,

Happy New Year to you but hey, a year from now you get to watch Germany in the top division of the World Junior Hockey Championships!!!!!! Either Denmark or Kazakhstan will be demoted after a 3 game series to determine the worst team of the ten this year. We gave Kazakhstan standing ovations at every game they played so far..but I suspect they will be going down as Germany comes up!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Also, I want to buy some playoff players... looking for a goalie and a center. Debrincat and Aho could be yours. 

One of those will be a playoff player.