The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019 - Official Draft Thread

Tigs

Thank you, and thank you Master Mind for taking the guy i have been waiting 45 or so picks to snap up....at the top of my list was Sam Morin...but i can do...2nd, 3rd and 4th picks on my list, nice. 

Without further ado, Pick number one of my 3 in a row is the Giant hailing from Hamilton....

Ben Harpur of the Ottawa 67's, errrrr Senators. 

Image result for ben harpur

with our 2nd of 3 back to back to backs in the 30th round the Arizona Coyotes will select

Bogdan Kiselevich with his first North American deal (Florida) coming over from the KHL I believe he is waivers exempt for the year and while he is a 'defense first" defender, I feel there is something there, maybe a .333 ppg with some upside. : ) happy to take him here. 

Image result for bogdan kiselevich

and with the last of our three picks in a row, the Coyotes are pleased to take, fresh with his ELC in the NHL Rangers blueliner pipeline after two years of College...

Ryan Lindgren!

Image result for Ryan Lindgren

@RL. @Tony Romo says autoskip in the main draft tab for this round...but i know you made up your picks recently...so shout out to you at least, and

@Art Vandelay following RL and T.R. I will let the executive say whose pick it is for time on the clock...

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

and with the last of our three picks in a row, the Coyotes are pleased to take, fresh with his ELC in the NHL Rangers blueliner pipeline after two years of College...

Ryan Lindgren!

@RL. @Tony Romo says autoskip in the main draft tab for this round...but i know you made up your picks recently...so shout out to you at least, and

@Art Vandelay following RL and T.R. I will let the executive say whose pick it is for time on the clock...

If it makes you feel any better, Lindgren was 2nd on my list after Morin.

So you got your revenge <_<

50 minutes ago, Patrick Kane said:

@Primal Optimist loading up on D... :ph34r:

probably way off the mark but I felt I was good enough to compete for a wild card, so then i shifted my late rounds strategy to add a bit more age to the the "freshly drafted" concept I was gonna go with..but yeah needed depth and depth that will enter the league sooner than later. 

Archived