The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

@thejazz97 

It’s probably a Fantrax mistake, but assuredly, 22 year old and 1 year pro Brady Keeper isn’t a UFA? I’d like until after free agency to decide what to do with him. Obviously I can’t do that if he is apart of free agency.

Yeah, NCAA FAs were listed as UFAs for awhile. I'll fix it today.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Reviewing my cap situation next year; I find it hilarious how good my all-rentention team would be. A total salary of $20,953,572!!

Spezza - J. Staal - Callahan

Beagle

Ekman-Larson - S. Weber

Shattenkirk - Hamonic

McNabb - Hamhuis

(Marincin)

Bobrovsky

One more year of using my cap space as a weapon for assets ($6M left, HMU!). I’m free and clear of basically all rention after this year. 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Salter said:

To CBJ: 2019 Dallas 4th round pick, 2019 Nashville 5th round pick 

To NSH: Michael Frolik 

Thanks to @apollo for the negotiations. We were originally talking about a Kessel deal, but it ended up going in a different direction.

This frees up a little bit more cap for next season, and an additional spot for a younger guy to take. There are a few guys who are a year from UFA, so nice to get some futures for at least one of them.

Now up to 5 picks in the draft: #28, 45, 97, 111, and 143. Speaking of the draft, let's get this show on the road, eh?

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To CHI: Mike Green (50% retained) Brock Nelson (50% retained 2019/2020), Alex Nylander

small.png  To DET: Calle Rosen, David Krejci ($2.25m retained), Connor Sheary, Slava Voynov, Evgeny Svechnikov, Ryan Callahan, 2019 ANA 2nd, 2020 CHI 1st, 2020 CBJ 2nd

p5TFhxz.jpg.c2694651c75266b356640ce33d4a1c32.jpg

Spoiler

My offer sheet to Tyson Barrie was the only thing holding us together D, now cHiCaGo is my trading partner. 1st overall now this. but i'm kidding ur the best, d-money

Edited by Salter
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Reviewing my cap situation next year; I find it hilarious how good my all-rentention team would be. A total salary of $20,953,572!!

Spezza - J. Staal - Callahan

Beagle

Ekman-Larson - S. Weber

Shattenkirk - Hamonic

McNabb - Hamhuis

(Marincin)

Bobrovsky

One more year of using my cap space as a weapon for assets ($6M left, HMU!). I’m free and clear of basically all rention after this year. 

Considering Spezza's contract ends this year, it's awfully nice of you to retain on any extension I give him!

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Salter said:

p5TFhxz.jpg.c2694651c75266b356640ce33d4a1c32.jpg

Hide contents

My offer sheet to Tyson Barrie was the only thing holding us together D, now cHiCaGo is my trading partner. 1st overall now this. but i'm kidding ur the best, d-money

Anyone else thought they had a deal for 2nd overall with @Salter, so they didn't think to inquire about 1st overall?

• Wat 1

37 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

nYRkjNs.png&key=cd50cf02e8e516afa713d329

small.png  To CHI: Mike Green (50% retained) Brock Nelson (50% retained 2019/2020), Alex Nylander

small.png  To DET: Calle Rosen, David Krejci ($2.25m retained), Connor Sheary, Slava Voynov, Evgeny Svechnikov, Ryan Callahan, 2019 ANA 2nd, 2020 CHI 1st, 2020 CBJ 2nd

Thanks to @Salter for taking on some big contracts as i was way over the cap, but still managed to get some quality players in return, im just under the cap now with my top prospects still intact :) 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Release Antti Niemi, Richard Bachman, Chris Driedger, Kari Lehtonen, Steve Michalek, Andrew Nielson, Brycen Martin, Corey Tropp, Jordan Szwarz, David Booth, Joseph Labate, Dalton Prout, Luke Witkowski, Jan Rutta, Drew Stafford, Mario Kempe to free agency

:sick: 

• Like 3