The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

mD3TYLz.jpg&key=955107356c86cfbb2ddb0c19

To ARZ: Mike Hoffman, Kasperi Kapanen, Timothy Liljegren, 2019 FLA 1st

To STL: Steven Stamkos, Erik Karlsson, Justin Almedia

*Conditional Pieces: If Erik Karlsson re-signs with St. Louis in CDC Puck, the following transactions will occur: 

To ARZ: Mike DiPietro, 2019 ARZ 4th

To STL: Collin Delia

@thejazz97 @LilBurrows

Edited by Salter
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

@Salter, if this helps.

Ottawa realeases the following UFA’s:

Patrick Berglund

Jordan Nolan

Niklas Kronwall

Hampus Gustafsson

Mattias Gorransson

David Warsofsky

Cam Ward

The following RFA’s:

Griffin Molino

Jack Adams

Buddy Robinson

Parker Gahagen

And the following unsigned draftees:

David Noel (no contract space unfortunately).

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

@Salter, if this helps.

Ottawa realeases the following UFA’s:

Patrick Berglund

Jordan Nolan

Niklas Kronwall

Hampus Gustafsson

Mattias Gorransson

David Warsofsky

Cam Ward

The following RFA’s:

Griffin Molino

Jack Adams

Buddy Robinson

Parker Gahagen

And the following unsigned draftees:

David Noel (no contract space unfortunately).

Done! 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Salter said:

To ARZ: Mike Hoffman, Kasperi Kapanen, Timothy Liljegren, 2019 FLA 1st

To STL: Steven Stamkos, Erik Karlsson, Justin Almedia

*Conditional Pieces: If Erik Karlsson re-signs with St. Louis in CDC Puck, the following transactions will occur: 

To ARZ: Mike DiPietro, 2019 ARZ 4th

To STL: Collin Delia

This has been sitting in the queue for awhile and I forgot about the details of it. Sneaky good job for Jazz, retooling for continued success and offloading salary. Of course great pieces going to St. Louis as well.

• Cheers 1

On 5/21/2019 at 10:06 PM, Master Mind said:

CDC Puck Final

small.png  @thejazz97 vs small.png  @Master Mind

ARZ: Schenn, DeBrusk, Wagner, Chara, McAvoy, Parayko

NYR: Edmondson, Clifton, Halak

urn-publicid-ap-org-cbaea5bbd15c4605a81ca553dd372479Flyers_Vigneault_Hockey_54610-780x520.jpg

Game-plan:

- McAvoy sends Schenn into Rask early in game 1, resulting in a Rask concussion

- Halak takes over

- Sick of McAvoy injuring his goaltender, the coach benches him the rest of the series

- Chara and Wagner remain too injured to play

- Clifton takes top pairing duty

- Joel "playoff stud" Edmondson continues being a beast, and scores cup-clinching goal

Reveal hidden contents

My Rangers are &@#%ed

I really like your scenario... Couldn't write it up better myself. Sadly I have a feeling the Boston mafia is too strong and the refs don't want their children and wives kidnapped so they'll fix the series like 2011. 

Anyways... Sorry for being inactive to all my fellow GMs. Was going through a stressful time but ready to make some moves in the best fantasy league of all time! 

The Nashville Predators own the current picks for the 2019 draft... Will consider moving any picks for the right price, we will consider 2020 picks and young players. 

2019 Picks 

1, 2, 3(TBL), 4(DAL), 5

Edited by apollo
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

@SalterFlorida releases UFA's

Jonathan Bernier

Henrik Haapala

Florida releases RFA's

Tanner Kero

Jack Rodewald

Florida continues to look to move F for D. All players could be moved. All 2019 draft picks available (CGY 1st, FLA 2nd, CHI 3rd, FLA 4th, SJS 4th)

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, inane said:

@SalterFlorida releases UFA's

Jonathan Bernier

Henrik Haapala

Florida releases RFA's

Tanner Kero

Jack Rodewald

Florida continues to look to move F for D. All players could be moved. All 2019 draft picks available (CGY 1st, FLA 2nd, CHI 3rd, FLA 4th, SJS 4th)

Done!

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Salter said:

mD3TYLz.jpg&key=955107356c86cfbb2ddb0c19

To ARZ: 2019 CGY 3rd, 2019 VAN 3rd, 2020 OTT 5th, Future Considerations

To OTT: Pekka Rinne, Zdeno Chara, Juuso Riikola, Par Lindholm

@thejazz97 @Art Vandelay

Thanks @Art Vandelay for the quick negotiations! Always a pleasure dealing with you.

And also for helping me to cement my status as this league's biggest trader for another season :P 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The following players/picks are available leading up to the draft. I'm quite swamped with work until the weekend so if you're interested, send in an offer and I'll get back to you by Sunday. My top priorities are getting a young #1 goalie (or someone who has potential to be one), a top line center, and defencemen of all kinds. Playoff teams are preferred. I'd also be interested in offloading cap but I have plenty of it so it's not a huge priority and I'm definitely not desperate enough to add a 1st for a cap dump. 

As always, I'm interested in a quality for quality type swap - ie. not going to trade Huberdeau for a collection of bottom 6 forwards and #4 dmen.

-11th overall pick

-Jonathan Huberdeau

-Chris Kreider

-Kailer Yamamoto

-Dillon Dube

-Jacob Bernard-Docker

-Mackenzie Entwhistle

-Darnell Nurse

and more...

NxvwW6X.png

2019 CDC PUCK ENTRY DRAFT ANNOUNCEMENT

This Sunday the 26th of May, at 9pm PST, the 2019 CDC Puck Entry Draft will commence. We will create a thread in which the draft will take place, and all of the rules and time limits will be found there. The one important note is that there will be no time limits for round 1. 

Remember that once the draft begins this Sunday, the 26th May at 9pm PST, all un-signed rookies from the 2017 Draft will re-enter the 2019 Draft. 

Please have your contract offers in before the deadline with as much time as possible before the draft. 

List of un-signed rookies who must be signed or released before the draft begins: 

Spoiler

small.png **Conditional** Michael DiPietro

small.png Alexander Chmelevski, Rudolfs Balcers, Linus Nyman, Ivan Kosorenkov

small.png Jake Leschyshyn, Alexandre Texier, Robert Thomas, Gabriel Vilardi, Alexandre Fortin, Alexander Volkov, Venyamin Baranov, Pierre-Olivier Joseph, Connor Ingram

small.png Adam Ruzicka, Kristian Vesalainen, Ian Mitchell

small.png Connor Hall

small.png Jordan Bellerive, Lucas Elvenes, Hudson Elynuik, Zach Gallant, Klim Kostin, Zach Solow, Joel Teasdale, Noah Cates, Artyom Manukyan, Denis Smirnov

small.png Alexei Lipanov, Max Comtois, Kole Lind, Benjamin Finkelstein, Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen

small.png Macauley Carson, D'Artagnan Joly, Scooter Brickey

small.png Matthew Strome, Cole Candella, David Farrance, Linus Nassen, Jake Oettinger, Cayden Primeau

small.png Jesper Boqvist, Kirill Maksimov, Kyle Olson, Benjamin Mirageas

@Jaku @thejazz97 @Canuck Surfer @Sygvard @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka @maroe @JE14 @WalkWithElias40 @Big-Country @D-Money @Rindiculous @Matthews @inane @Brocks Flow @Baer. @Bombastik der Teutone @apollo @70seven @Nail @Blue Jay 22 @Master Mind @Art Vandelay @Phil The Thrill @Watermelons @pmalina @LilBurrows @Alain Vigneault @Sane33 @canuckledraggin @SidneyRaymond @JimLahey @Tylez @Mike Vanderhoek

Edited by Salter
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Columbus Blue Jackets release Patrick Marleau, Anton Stralman, and Matt Read to UFA. Also, RFA Brady Ferguson will not be qualified, and can be released as a UFA. @thejazz97 @Salter

Also, we're still in talks with a few teams about moving Martin Jones or Sergei Bobrovsky, along with one of Nazem Kadri or Phil Kessel up front. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Columbus Blue Jackets release Patrick Marleau, Anton Stralman, and Matt Read to UFA. Also, RFA Brady Ferguson will not be qualified, and can be released as a UFA. @thejazz97 @Salter

Also, we're still in talks with a few teams about moving Martin Jones or Sergei Bobrovsky, along with one of Nazem Kadri or Phil Kessel up front. 

Done!

• Thanks 1