The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

Rumour out there is Ottawa just made a big trade. A deal to improve for this year and for the future. Somehow I know about this but don’t have details... E5.

A recent outburst of contempt towards a certain prospects future, leads me to believe he is involved. Could this deal have been made in haste? And where is the destination?

Well, we know that OTT has been in trade talks with CGY (@maroe) many many many many... many times and never struck a deal. Probabilities would say it’s CGY.

We we also know prior to the trade deadline, OTT had plans to acquire a young F, and had primary talks with BUF (@Sygvard @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka) and CHI (:( somethingvery). did they circle back?

Can’t wait for the reaction in Ottawa.

Did I drunk trade Matthews? 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Rumour out there is Ottawa just made a big trade. A deal to improve for this year and for the future. Somehow I know about this but don’t have details... E5.

A recent outburst of contempt towards a certain prospects future, leads me to believe he is involved. Could this deal have been made in haste? And where is the destination?

Well, we know that OTT has been in trade talks with CGY (@maroe) many many many many... many times and never struck a deal. Probabilities would say it’s CGY.

We we also know prior to the trade deadline, OTT had plans to acquire a young F, and had primary talks with BUF (@Sygvard @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka) and CHI (:( somethingvery). did they circle back?

Can’t wait for the reaction in Ottawa.

The Sluggalo BisonSwords deny any involvement

Edited by Sestito'sHandMadeVodka

2018 / 2019 SAN JOSE SHARKS

Dubnyk
Saros

Doughty - Dillon
MacDonald - Gudas

Mete  - Bortuzzo

Merrill

Benn - Getzlaf - Wilson
Shaw - Dubois - Atkinson

Jaškin  - Zacha - Brown

Clifford - Cizikas - Smith-Pelly

Wingels, Spezza

Spoiler

2018 / 2019 SAN JOSE BARRACUDA

Shestyorkin

Vehviläinen

Welinski - Persson
McCoshen - Gravel

Meloche - Bernhardt

Zborovsky

Kubalík - Stephens - Roy

Stephenson - Thompson - Allison

Kaše - Bemström - Hintz

Filipe - Stevens - Repo

Popugaev

2018 / 2019 JUNIOR TEAMS

Zhukov

Boqvist - Johansson

Beaudin - Galenyuk

Kotkaniemi - Gustafsson

Legend:

Drafted in Fantasy Draft

Drafted in 2016 or 2017

Drafted in 2018

Acquired via trade / waivers

Signed as FA

Edited by pmalina
  • Upvote 3

Tampa is open to trade discusions. We are looking for younger roster players. There are a few players that would take major offers to pry away and a few more that are incredibly unlikely to be traded. But we are always open to exploring options.

Always looking for prospects and picks but other areas of interest are a top line center, a top 6 winger, and a top pairing dman. Young enough to fit into our core if possdible but we will look at veteran players as well for the right return. Will consider cap dumps in the right scenario as well.

Edited by wallstreetamigo

3 hours ago, Salter said:

trade_php.jpg.eb154da56271393ad3ef41f3d93ad414.jpg

To BUF: Brady Tkachuk + Erik Brannstrom

To OTT: Anthony Beauvillier + Damon Severson

And here’s where Ottawa drafting Tkachuk effects my fantasy plans. We lose value here, and we know it. But gain a potentially very lucrative tandem in Barzal and Beauvillier; And we upgrade our defence in Severson who is still 23 (a guaranteed NHLer).

My apologies to Fantasy Brady Tkachuk. Trading you was not in our plans. However RL Brady Tkachuk looks like the biggest DB... so I’m not sorry.

Updated Roster:

Maroon - Barzal - Abdelkader

Beauvillier - Rask - Noesen

Khaira - Jost - Duclair

Hartnell - Gagner - Greer

(Nolan)

Dunn - Pionk

Dotchin - Severson

Kronwall - Hamonic

(Staal, Marincin)

Ward

(Montoya, Hill)

Edited by Art Vandelay
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Salter said:

trade_php.jpg.eb154da56271393ad3ef41f3d9

To CHI: Kris Russell

To VGK: Zdeno Chara

Thanks to @Captain Azzy for quick negotiations and to Salter for processing. 

Have several Boston players, so diversifying lineup was the motivation. And while Russell is “meh” at best IRL, he produces well here.

35 minutes ago, Salter said:

trade_php.jpg.eb154da56271393ad3ef41f3d9

To CHI: Kris Russell

To VGK: Zdeno Chara

Thanks to @Monty too. Russell may be younger, but we all hate him. Chara is only hated through gritted teeth and a grudging respect for his game. So we get less hated, similar production, and shave some cap off in the process.

Oh! And now that I have Barzal and Beauvillier, I now have to assets to get a top 4 Dman... @Herberts Vasiljevs @wallstreetamigo! Reinhart! Gimme!

I can’t beleive that’s an actual thing that happen. Snow sucked, but that was some miracle to turn Reinhart into those two. 

Edited by Art Vandelay
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Oh! And now that I have Barzal and Beauvillier, I now have to assets to get a top 4 Dman... @Herberts Vasiljevs @wallstreetamigo! Reinhart! Gimme!

I can’t beleive that’s an actual thing that happen. Snow sucked, but that was some miracle to turn Reinhart into those two. 

Snow knew how to fleece the Oilers, gotta give him that lol

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Any draft picks transferred do not have to be ones designated to the signing team, but will have to be held by the signing team at the time the contract is signed. 

This is saying, I need to have the picks to offer sheet a player at that specific time — However the picks I actually send can be different? 

So I could send the 1st round pick of the cup winner instead of my own? Sorry if I’m being a dumb dumb, but that is different than the nhl.