The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Maple Leafs trade Matt Martin to Islanders for Eamon McAdam

9 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Babcock.

I heard about the time he fought Dave Brown in the Saskatoon Blades camp (my brother in law played on that team).....

Ouch. 

Sounds like that might have been a factor in what turned MB to coaching.

3 guys on that team combined for over 1000 penalty minutes.....and 13 over 100....

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

:lol:

Tough as nails.

B821968476Z.1_20150521063219_000_G6V1G1DF3.2_Gallery.jpg

gotta wonder what he thinks of the present lineup with his three hit leaders departing......and his 'grit' consisting of....Hyman, Zaitsev, maybe Borgman or Gauthier....

I realize Babs is the guy that somewhat initiated the end of the NHL enforcer when he was the first coach in the NHL not to dress one (in Detroit) - but that Leafs roster is about as soft as any in the NHL presently.....and they missed out on the premier grit that can play in free agency, so they have some work to do..... if they don't get that done, I'm going to enjoy watching Kadri operate in the void of toughness they now have.

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

gotta wonder what he thinks of the present lineup with his three hit leaders departing......and his 'grit' consisting of....Hyman, Zaitsev, maybe Borgman or Gauthier....

I realize Babs is the guy that somewhat initiated the end of the NHL enforcer when he was the first coach in the NHL not to dress one (in Detroit) - but that Leafs roster is about as soft as any in the NHL presently.....and they missed out on the premier grit that can play in free agency, so they have some work to do..... if they don't get that done, I'm going to enjoy watching Kadri operate in the void of toughness they now have.

I'm going to enjoy seeing Kadri get boarded. 

Tavares 27, did the right thing for his career..

The NYI have been a mess for 5 yrs..They have arena problems for last 3 years..The will be building a new arena but still waiting on permit to start building this arena...Will take 3 yrs to build..

Deciding on either Leafs or Sharks was smart...Don't want leafs to win cup!!!

Only NHL team that comes to Vancouver on a Saturday night and game time changes to 5pm ..lol lol lol

Say no more..

Archived