The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mass Shooting At Pittsburgh Synagogue

SabreFan1

1 hour ago, richado said:

Envy. Jews have the highest average IQs and so produce many successful individuals. They are over-represented in the upper-class and high status positions relative to their population. Throughout history and even now people make the mistake of thinking they earned this success by oppressing others, hence all the conspiracies about Jews. But it's really the result of a culture that favours intelligence and wealth in marriage, and only marries to people in the culture. The notion that successful people are oppressors is spreading like wildfire these days, aside from Jews.

Single tests that measure intelligence quotient, or IQ, are a thing of the past. IQ tests are not reliable. They do not measure intelligence but rather one's cognitive ability. 

2 minutes ago, BPA said:

Armed guards every street corner. 

But I have to ask... where is the good guy with a gun?  Isn't that the NRA slogan? 

Except for the NRA and pandering politicians, nobody wants guns everywhere.  Public polls have shown for years that people are upset with the proliferation of weapons, the problem is that people just aren't upset enough to do anything about it other than pay it lip service.

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Armed guards everywhere, hired ex military.  Turning every public institution in to an armed camp with security screenings everywhere

The land of the free

Armed guards won't be everywhere.  Nobody would want to foot the bill for that.  It would just create a 2nd police force. 

4 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

The thing is that he isn't a Trumper, but did Trump's rhetoric have any affect on him.

Here's a link to his social media screenshots.

https://web.archive.org/web/20181027160428/https://imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR

It appears digging back yes he was a trump supporter right up until he moved the embassy to jerusalem.

Make no mistake though, this is thd exact kind of person that language has emboldened.  Right wing.  Militant.  With a serious hate on for whatever reason 

In this case, a right wing christian terrorist.

Let's see how he gets portrayed by the right wing media

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

That's because he couldn't get anything through Congress.

Bill Clinton, who was also hated by Republicans, however did get the ban through Congress.  It was in place for a decade and it did nothing to end shootings.  Hand guns are actually easier to kill with in short distances than a rifle is.

Following Sandy Hook in 2012, when the legislation bill came to a vote on April 17, 2013, there were 40 votes in favor of the bill and 60 opposed to it.

15 Democrats who voted AGAINST the assault weapon ban, many of them hailed from traditionally red states like Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Indiana, Alaska, North Carolina and both Dakotas. Others were in swing states like Virginia, Colorado and West Virginia who could face significant challenges.

Just how tough it is....

Just now, Warhippy said:

It appears digging back yes he was a trump supporter right up until he moved the embassy to jerusalem.

Make no mistake though, this is thd exact kind of person that language has emboldened.  Right wing.  Militant.  With a serious hate on for whatever reason 

For me it's tough to tell if Trump's rhetoric got him going down the path to the point that he did what he did today.  This guy is a hard-core Anti-Semite.  That didn't just happen a couple of years ago.

3 minutes ago, 6string said:

Following Sandy Hook in 2012, when the legislation bill came to a vote on April 17, 2013, there were 40 votes in favor of the bill and 60 opposed to it.

15 Democrats who voted AGAINST the assault weapon ban, many of them hailed from traditionally red states like Montana, Louisiana, Arkansas, Indiana, Alaska, North Carolina and both Dakotas. Others were in swing states like Virginia, Colorado and West Virginia who could face significant challenges.

Just how tough it is....

Clinton got his ban through senators from those states.  The NRA was big and active in the 90's as well.

The thing is that the ban didn't work.  Once the ban expired in 2004 the verdict was in.  Banning certain types of weapons wasn't the answer.

1 hour ago, richado said:

Envy. Jews have the highest average IQs and so produce many successful individuals. They are over-represented in the upper-class and high status positions relative to their population. Throughout history and even now people make the mistake of thinking they earned this success by oppressing others, hence all the conspiracies about Jews. But it's really the result of a culture that favours intelligence and wealth in marriage, and only marries to people in the culture. The notion that successful people are oppressors is spreading like wildfire these days, aside from Jews.

Can you provide a link to: highest average IQ's.

3 minutes ago, 6string said:

Can you provide a link to: highest average IQ's.

I already talked to him about that.  Israel has roughly the same IQ overall that developed European countries do.

It's just that the Ashkenazi tribe/lineage tend to have higher than average IQ's.  That's where the perception about Jews as a whole comes from.

32 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Most certainly a right wing terrorist but unlikely a Christian one because right wing Christians like those fundamentalists believe God gave Jews the land of Israel.  These right wing Christians are strong supporters of Jews and the State of Israel.

1 hour ago, Just1CupBeforeIDie said:

Single tests that measure intelligence quotient, or IQ, are a thing of the past. IQ tests are not reliable. They do not measure intelligence but rather one's cognitive ability. 

IQ tests are apparently very efficient at predicting an individual's success

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

I'd have to look that up to see if it's true.  It's possible especially if there's a higher percentage of genetic Ashkenazi here than there is in Israel.

From your comment I got curious of how prolific the Ashkenazi Jews are in the US so I did a bit of searching. Wikipedia claims an that an 90% of American Jews are of Ashkenazi descent, which is surprisingly high, but would explain the success of Jews in the US. I know it's Wikipedia so it's hard to completely verify. It cites two medical researches that state the same estimate. Just thought it was interesting.

12 minutes ago, richado said:

From your comment I got curious of how prolific the Ashkenazi Jews are in the US so I did a bit of searching. Wikipedia claims an that an 90% of American Jews are of Ashkenazi descent, which is surprisingly high, but would explain the success of Jews in the US. I know it's Wikipedia so it's hard to completely verify. It cites two medical researches that state the same estimate. Just thought it was interesting.

It is interesting.  If I get more curious about it in the future, I'll do a little research.  I do know that the U.S. has many more than Israel.  Being of that descent though does not guarantee anything.  It's just a leg up.  That particular tribe had societal advantages for many years that the other tribes of Judea didn't so without even knowing it, they were practicing a form of genetic engineering.  The downside of it though is that their genetics didn't experience as much diversity/genetic drift so they are more likely to develop certain diseases and conditions.

4 minutes ago, Just1CupBeforeIDie said:

So you believe Jews are targeted because of their successes in life? Do you think that's why the shooter today targeted Jews?

Well, I think they're targeted because of misrepresentations of the cause of their success. They're highly over-represented in the upper-class and high social positions while being only under 3% of the population, which leads to the creation of conspiracy theories of why this is the case. A common slander of Jews is that they are crooks, taking from the rest of society to rise to the top. "Jews control the media" is a conspiracy I'm sure we've all heard before. And so some violent/mentally unstable people come to believe there is something unfair about their success and target them, or use them as a scapegoat for their own suffering (the Nazis). But as discussed above, the well documented high average IQs of Ashkenazi Jews seems to account for their success, at least in the US. Apparently the majority of American Jews are of Ashkenazi descent. Either that or their cultural practices are doing something right to grant them the success they've earned. Probably a bit of both. I'm no expert on this stuff, though.

3 hours ago, DonLever said:

Most certainly a right wing terrorist but unlikely a Christian one because right wing Christians like those fundamentalists believe God gave Jews the land of Israel.  These right wing Christians are strong supporters of Jews and the State of Israel.

By the posts on his walls via social media there was a bunch of christian gospel/scripture.

Unless he's like all these Karen's that get bible verses tattooed on them for kicks, it visually hints towards something.  This is not to say he is or was a practicing Christian but by what is visible on his social media accounts he was certainly someone who professed the visual aspects of it

image.thumb.png.cde66cf8d06cca33e81b55f5ab326bf0.png

Either way, there is little to no denying at all that this sick individual certainly felt emboldened enough to act on his hate after this long.  Hopefully he ends up behind bars or in a shallow hole.  There is far far to much of this kind of hatred in the world right now to continue to let it prosper

4 hours ago, Warhippy said:

He was a Christian?

Antisemitism is alive and well in Europe, Canada, USA, Middle East etc.

In Canada it is more subtle, in USA anti Jewish crowd is armed and dangerous.

That is what happens when people believe how Jews control the world, they caused economic collapse of Germany, how they murdered millions of Christians in Russia and how Soros’s goal is to replace white people.

Words have consequences, and eventually people start taking matters in their hands.

As the rhetoric gets worse, we can only expect violence to increase and get worse.

Archived