The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

2 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

As I said before, he’s laying low, seemingly to avoid confrontation. 

I almost guarantee Falcon is not TP. Be it mafia or Cult, I think we go for him next round, if there is one

Why does that make DM the best option if you have falcon as almost guaranteed?

Just now, 112 said:

Why does that make DM the best option if you have falcon as almost guaranteed?

DM is more likely to be mafia. Cult doesn’t kill every night, so the best course of action is to get the Mafia our first since they do. If we get a cultist out tonight, then we could still lose tonight if a TP is MKed.

It’s also possible that there’s only one mafia left if there is a cult, fetch could’ve done that to balance the game a bit more. If that’s the case, DM is most likely to be the last mafia. 

Just now, Stamkos said:

DM is more likely to be mafia. Cult doesn’t kill every night, so the best course of action is to get the Mafia out* first since they do. If we get a cultist out tonight, then we could still lose tonight if a TP is MKed.

It’s also possible that there’s only one mafia left. If there is a cult, fetch could’ve done that to balance the game a bit more. If that’s the case, DM is most likely to be the last mafia. 

Edits in bold

16 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

I almost guarantee Falcon is not TP. Be it mafia or Cult, I think we go for him next round, if there is one

Totally Vanilla.

I have kids and a job, it makes it difficult to be fully in the game at times.

18 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Why the change of heart when you said you didn't see any reason for a lynch against me when you PMd me?

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Why the change of heart when you said you didn't see any reason for a lynch against me when you PMd me?

You totally changed your style of play! At least when you were on you were making good posts. Last round you were panicking the whole time, not a good look. As well, 112 makes some really good points.

Now help us lynch DM

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

You totally changed your style of play! At least when you were on you were making good posts. Last round you were panicking the whole time, not a good look. As well, 112 makes some really good points.

Now help us lynch DM

getting wolfy vibes from this tbh

6 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'm still not even sure there is a cult fwiw

DM disappearing kinda kills the game imo

Doesn’t explain why there was 2 kills in the nightfall then, unless there’s a KP that has limited killing abilities

Just now, Stamkos said:

Doesn’t explain why there was 2 kills in the nightfall then, unless there’s a KP that has limited killing abilities

And why we have to “fear the converted.” I don’t see why there’d be an ability to convert people to mafia

Just now, Stamkos said:

Iirc Zfetch wrote that the faction the player was converted to got an extra kill because that player wanted to demonstrate loyalty

Doesn't tell us anything

Archived