The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

10 hours ago, Slickrick2369 said:

Since they started the food and beverage credit it said that it didn't work at the Canucks store but I have had no issues using it there. It's not that it doesn't work, they just don't want you to use it there. 

What if we bring a doctors note, saying he doesn't want us eating $350 of junk food?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Everyone see the new email....PDFs gone, print gone. Mobile phone of commemorative tickets only 

I saw this coming per my previous post. Felt like something was up. I eventually expect them to restrict mobile tickets to only being viewed 2-3 hours before the event, which means no more instant sales on stubhub. The only way to sell will be mobile transfer. It's a way for them to kill off stubhub by forcing stubhub to reveal buyers/sellers info to each other. Pretty slick idea I guess.

Mobile - Your Phone is Your Ticket
In the 2019.20 season, mobile tickets will become the universal method of delivery through your Canucks account manager, replacing PDFs and the print at home option. You and your guests will no longer need to print tickets in order to access Rogers Arena for Vancouver Canucks Hockey Games. You can enter the building using the 50th season commemorative tickets or a mobile ticket accessed from your mobile device. For more information on mobile tickets, please review our Moblie App How-To guides.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:11 PM, DonaldBrashear said:

Another pic from twitter showing what comes in the box:

EDzYLDwVUAAY5lI.jpg

Hey that’s my pic! I like the new ticket format, though the “Captials” error is ridiculous, and I’m not impressed that I can no longer print them from my account.  I would have liked a 50th anniversary “free” ($4,000) jersey, but I’m ok with the ice puck.  Someone asked me if I think it’s the actual ice or a guy in a back room running the tap... it’s irrelevant and unprovable either way so I choose to believe it’s the real McCoy.  I’ll probably get an anniversary jersey if/when they announce a captain. 

2 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Stupid system they are using.  But I got 326 row 1.  $462 for the pair.  

Yeah the system is dumb but it makes it more fair to normal folks and less likely for robots to use it. I guess that is the point. I saw those 326's Row 1 but I passed. Oh well. I am glad they limited it to 2 tickets a person though, obviously huge demand...

4 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Yeah the system is dumb but it makes it more fair to normal folks and less likely for robots to use it. I guess that is the point. I saw those 326's Row 1 but I passed. Oh well. I am glad they limited it to 2 tickets a person though, obviously huge demand...

Yeah I tried 3 other pairs, that were gone before I got mine.  That sold out fast.

• Cheers 1

Just now, BCNeil said:

Yeah I tried 3 other pairs, that were gone before I got mine.  That sold out fast.

I imagine they are probably holding back tickets for the general sale, so it's not totally sold out. But it might as well be. Kind of smart for the Canucks to hold this on a Wednesday game against Chicago... turned a lemon of a game into a marquee game and will make tons of money.

21 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Yeah that was brutal.  Was able to secure an extra Pair in 113 in the lower bowl for $482 for the pair.  

No ideal but it will make a couple family members happy at Christmas.

• Upvote 1