Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Calder


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

Nice one..

 

maybe blue/green gradient of some sort for text, or a border to separate from the blue in the gloves, stick, jersey?

 

edit: For the name text, I mean.

Grey shadow would do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I can't be the only one thinking "Shhh, don't jinx it" :ph34r:

This being CDC, you definitely aren't the only one, but I'm usually a worrier when it comes to things like this, and I am incredibly confident that EP40 is going to win the Calder in a landslide.  The only real competition is who will come in second place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

This being CDC, you definitely aren't the only one, but I'm usually a worrier when it comes to things like this, and I am incredibly confident that EP40 is going to win the Calder in a landslide.  The only real competition is who will come in second place.

Heh, not too worried.  If he wins it, great, it’s an awesome honour.  But losing it won’t change what Pettersson’s season meant to the Canucks last year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Heh, not too worried.  If he wins it, great, it’s an awesome honour.  But losing it won’t change what Pettersson’s season meant to the Canucks last year

The kid's compete level is off the charts.   I would think that it is his trophy to lose BUT if the voting goes to the old goalie prospect instead, I think Vancouver fans should almost be thankful as the fire that will like in EP40 will be even more intense than if he would win the award.    The kid may come across as calm and collected but he has an intensity and drive to be seen as the best of the best that is rare and only fueled by any public declaration he isn't exactly that.    In other words, Canucks fans finally have something out of their control that will be a win for them irrespective of the result.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

The kid's compete level is off the charts.   I would think that it is his trophy to lose BUT if the voting goes to the old goalie prospect instead, I think Vancouver fans should almost be thankful as the fire that will like in EP40 will be even more intense than if he would win the award.    The kid may come across as calm and collected but he has an intensity and drive to be seen as the best of the best that is rare and only fueled by any public declaration he isn't exactly that.    In other words, Canucks fans finally have something out of their control that will be a win for them irrespective of the result.

Binnie's got 4 1/2 seasons in the AHL under his belt. I get that he's technically an NHL rookie but come on. The guys 25 and has been a pro for years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...