The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

AV.

On 6/1/2019 at 11:19 PM, Stamkos said:

Yeah, I guess that’s fair. Should I just go anon at this point so people don’t ask why I’m in an HSG pm? 

You know now what else defeats the purpose of mafia? Slankers. These effers need to start playing

Here’s the quote I was talking about. I went anon after this 

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Yesterday I was in MR's scum pool. He never interacted with me nor did he ask me a single question. And he hasn't since! 

I'm now off his list and he never said anything about me in-between those posts. 

My read of MR is on the basis that he would make a little more concentrated effort with his scum hunting efforts if he were scum. Again, I don't have a solid reading of him, but I recall seeing scum MR dominate threads and almost having a "try hard" aura around him. MR can defend himself, but I took these two lists, and understood it in my head as him developing his reads after an additional day of gameplay.

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I will concede that GEP's general style has been quite different this game. Last game he was very confidently positing what the town should and shouldn't do. This game there has been far less of that. 

I feel like that can be attributed to the events of last game though

10 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I've repeatedly explained my views on you vs BW. And there are others you find you scummy (Aladeen). Its not just me.

If that's your explanation, then I will accept the fact that I won't understand your logic.

@Time Lord Explain your reads? Honestly, I didn't strug off TL, I had a headache this morning and will admit to some tunnel vision on you.

I'm willing to put this on backburner for now (but not my vote just yet)

I did forget that there was the other TP special. At this point, its your reaction to my thoughts about the post timing, moreso than the post timing itself, that I'm not liking and not finding towny. These are my round 1 views and I'm voting as such. 

Fair enough on your round 1 views and voting, but my reaction is going to continue to be the same on this issue.

I never said that. I said I've never been the type of player to put out lists of every player and my reads. At any point in game.

You are right. I went back, and double checked. I stand corrected.

Responses in bold.

1 minute ago, Generational.EP40 said:

@Stamkos luv u bb, spoke my thoughts for me :wub:

...as for the game, it’s just so unpredictable at this stage. Can’t really get a read and why I’m not saying much along with being upset from previous game(!!!@&$&£<¥}+#£!)

You have to start playing if you want people to care though. Look at how pissed some of us are getting over the Slankers. Don’t be like that

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

WTF are you talking about. I'm responding to your suggestion that he's being coached. Implicit to that hypothetical is that he would be coached by a more experienced player.  

Coaching can happen from any teammate. You assumed that he'd be coached by experienced players, and I find that odd.

Did it ruffle your blubber? Cuz' you seem a touch hot under the collar.

For the time being I will still stick by my BW vote.

Partially out of saltiness. The other part being the 2 games I’ve been a part of (this being the 2nd), he seems to exempt himself from explanation and always puts the onus on others. The same rules don’t apply to him that he applies to others. Like, why does MR as he just said in his most recent post or me have to interact with him? It’s as if everyone has to go through him to get a pass and if not, he mislabels you just for that which is pretty dumb. Kind of sort of similar feel from last game although not nearly as much.

I have a gut feeling WW is mafia too so I’m thinking who I should lock my vote on to before nightfall.

3 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Don't tell Otherwise what he is!

:lol:

Speaking of, otherwise needs to get the heck back here @otherwise stop slanking

For the time being I will still stick by my BW vote.

Partially out of saltiness. The other part being the 2 games I’ve been a part of (this being the 2nd), he seems to exempt himself from explanation and always puts the onus on others. The same rules don’t apply to him that he applies to others. Like, why does MR as he just said in his most recent post or me have to interact with him? It’s as if everyone has to go through him to get a pass and if not, he mislabels you just for that which is pretty dumb. Kind of sort of similar feel from last game although not nearly as much.

Examples?

I have a gut feeling WW is mafia too so I’m thinking who I should lock my vote on to before nightfall.

Explanation?

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

Examples?

Explanation?

Examples, I’m not sure. More so just my personal analysis/experience of BW.

As for WW, I can’t explain a gut feeling lol. I guess it’s from him trying to paint me a mafia when I’m not. 

...like I said it’s hard to get a read this early when nothing substantial has been done. And I’m sort of demotivated from last game to be as invested. Maybe after nightfall when things become more clear, that’s if I make it though. If not, I’ll be glad too ngl :lol: 

Archived