The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

2 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

How ironic coming from you of all people.

3 nightfalls (to be). I point out your tendencies and even said over an hour ago you should be posting in the next 60-120 minutes and what do you know? You post just after 60 mins of my post. And just like the previous 2 nightfalls, your post is merely multi-quoting others of suspecting you of being mafia as if it’s far fetched for them/us to after the way you’ve been playing.

Idc. I don’t have to defend myself. I’ve let my playing do my talking for me and show my intentions. If it weren’t for me TL/Zfetch would be up for lynch as the prime suspects this round. I explained why it’s highly unlikely they’re mafia by working out/decoding the BW MK. Whytf else would I do that if I wasn’t TP? 

Why does it seem you're getting a lil bit hot under the collar?

• Wat 1
1 hour ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Htf are you blaming me for catching on to your tendencies when you didn’t let us know beforehand and let us/me do just minutes ago? Then expect us to take it at face value half way into the game at this crucial 3rd nightfall, for all we know could be some excuse on your end to get you out of a lynch if you’re mafia.

And still, if you’re on after work, you still only defended yourself by multi-quoting others prior to nightfall and haven’t contributed much else for the TP’s to narrow down. That much hasn’t changed.

...if my play is “probably” going to cause mafia to win, then give us a better idea Einstein instead of being selfish just defending yourself and doing nothing else. And then playing the victim card if me or someone else suspects you ffs.

More anger.

TL getting MKd after you "cleared him" due to your BW mk explanation does make is suspect. You were pretty hard about him being cleared town, tho not much shade was getting tossed on him anyhow

• Wat 1
Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

I investigated TL in round 3 and he was TP. Which we now know. And Otherwise confirmed TP?

Are you doing 24 or 48 hour nightfalls now?

Why did you choose to save her lynch?

No, shes not confirmed. As far as I know. Why would her lynch save indicate if shes confirmed TP?

• Wat 1

I investigated TL in round 3 and he was TP. Which we now know. And Otherwise confirmed TP?

Are you doing 24 or 48 hour nightfalls now?

Also, how is it possible that BJ has been investigated, you doc saved yourself, investigated TL, and stopped otherwise from getting lynched? Or am I missing something?

• Wat 1
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Also, how is it possible that BJ has been investigated, you doc saved yourself, investigated TL, and stopped otherwise from getting lynched? Or am I missing something?

Not my power. There's another TP special. And I don't see another TP saving Otherwise besides herself.

• Like 1
  • Wat 1

Not my power. There's another TP special. And I don't see another TP saving Otherwise besides herself.

So given shes TP, and given you're the JOAT, that leaves

Myself

Stamkos

Kryten

Zfetch 

Gen40

Am I missing anyone?

Gen40 has given big contributions, tho it could be argued hes been more than a shade of wolfy.

Stamkos has contributed, but as of late pulled a Houdini.

Zfetch has pushed for votes, IMO, more than giving solid reasons.

Kryten continues to just gliiiiiiiide on by

I've contributed, but haven't actually voted for anyone condirmed mafia (BJ), and have voted for confirmed TP (MR, WW, Otherwise)

Who do we like from this list, and am I missing something?

• Wat 1
26 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

So given shes TP, and given you're the JOAT, that leaves

Myself

Stamkos

Kryten

Zfetch 

Gen40

Am I missing anyone?

Gen40 has given big contributions, tho it could be argued hes been more than a shade of wolfy.

Stamkos has contributed, but as of late pulled a Houdini.

Zfetch has pushed for votes, IMO, more than giving solid reasons.

Kryten continues to just gliiiiiiiide on by

I've contributed, but haven't actually voted for anyone condirmed mafia (BJ), and have voted for confirmed TP (MR, WW, Otherwise)

Who do we like from this list, and am I missing something?

So we have a two in 5 chance of lynching a mafia (unless someone else trusted Otherwise so much to cancel the lynch)

I felt like GEP and Stamkos were TP in the round of my reveal.

Zfetch/falcon/kryten are in their own tier of suspicion based on BJ interactions/voting patterns/level of activity respectively

• Wat 1
On 6/5/2019 at 12:57 PM, Where's Wellwood said:

Let's assume BJ is mafia. Let's assume only one of Zfetch or TL is mafia. How does this affect our reading of the development of the vote count

The round started out with a TL or BJ lynch proposed by Stamkos

Scenario 1: TL is mafia. He brings up Zfetch as another option. BJ agrees and this creates another TP option for the lynch (so now its TL/WW/Zfetch). I believe BW voted for me soon after nightfall. Falcon joined in when I mentioned I didn't like Zfetch's post. and Zfetch voted last (switching his vote from TL). 

Scenario 2: Zfetch is mafia. TL brings him up as an option and BJ agrees (to look towny if Zfetch flips mafia?). Zfetch flip flops between either me or TL since it works either way for him. BJ feels more confident that his vote won't sink a teammate since Zfetch can add his vote to TL or me.

Otherwise and Kryten are wildcards but votes can be adjusted late if needed.

Which scenario is more likely? Which of TL/Zfetch is more likely mafia?

Could this have been the case?

• Wat 1

So we have a two in 5 chance of lynching a mafia (unless someone else trusted Otherwise so much to cancel the lynch)

I felt like GEP and Stamkos were TP in the round of my reveal.

Zfetch/falcon/kryten are in their own tier of suspicion based on BJ interactions/voting patterns/level of activity respectively

I dont truly dont know which way to go at this point.

I lean towards Stamkos & Kryten, mostly due to Stammers absence after contributing, and Kryten based on gliiiiideling by since the beginning

• Wat 1
On 6/5/2019 at 10:00 AM, Alain Vigneault said:

Current VC

Time Lord (2) - Stamkos, Generational.EP40

Where's Wellwood (3) - Beluga Whale, falcon45ca, Zfetch

Zfetch (2) - Time Lord, Blue Jay 22

Blue Jay 22 (1) - Where's Wellwood

Haven't voted (2) -  otherwise, Kryten

EDIT:  Let me know if mistakes :) 

On 6/5/2019 at 4:40 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Can we all just compromise and vote Zfetch? I’ll even settle for TL.

• Wat 1