The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

10 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Another post by OW that follow the same tendencies as the nightfalls before. Pops in and again not much insight to help the TP out and only defends herself.

What a(nother) coincidence @ the bolded :rolleyes:

...if you’re lynched and turn out to be TP instead of mafia, sorry. I know I’m 100% TP and I’m sure you’ll realize what led to us thinking you were scum. And that I don’t think there’s a better person to vote at this current moment. And yes I agree with you about Kryten. I am suspicious about him too but for reasons mentioned by multiple players, it’s not enough to override voting you.

Lol, what reasons? All I’ve seen posted is “I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s either Kryten or Otherwise”.

I would love for someone to put forward my suspicious posts for all to see. So far all of my quoted posts are from GEP and they pretty much exonerate me (in my non-biased opinion).

I am a scum hunting TP, look at my posts and tell me Otherwise. (pun intended, couldn’t help myself)

12 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Doubt it. AV would’ve mentioned in the nightfall because he did specify what type of mafia BJ was. So if there’s a special role that dies, he will specify it going off that.

...will specify if it’s “Patrick Kane”(KP) or “Ilya Kovalchuk”(mafia) or “Caboose”(mafia), the latter which was specified last night fall.

Likewise, should be consistent throughout. So as far as I’m concerned, “Doughty’s Check”(JOAT) + “Captain Azzy”(One shot use of no-lynch) have yet to die for us which is pretty significant as it can cuck a potential innocent lynch on our end giving us another round in the crucial rounds if our numbers are dwindling down.

On 6/3/2019 at 9:02 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Nightfall 1

Master Radishes was lynched

Patrick Kane and his cronies eliminated Aladeen

On 6/5/2019 at 8:35 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Nightfall Report 2:

DC's followers decided to lynch Caboose, one of PK's cronies (as portrayed by Blue Jay 22)

--

Patrick Kane and Ilya Kovalchuk took out Beluga Whale

You can see that if a vanilla dies, it’s left as vanilla but if a specific role dies, it’s pointed out.

@Zfetch, scratch what I said about “doubt it”. 0% chance WW isn’t the JOAT - AKA he is indeed.

6 minutes ago, otherwise said:

whatever.

as stated my top picks are:

GEP and Kryten

then:

Stamkos, Zfetch,TL,falcon

vote GEP

Lolling if that’s the best you got. 

If I’m lynched, 100% killing a TP in me.

If you’re lynched but end up being TP, can’t blame any of us for thinking you were.

I have to say that some sirens are going off with GEP’s posts. I found some of his earlier posts a little wolfy but not enough for an accusation. 

His switch from “lynch me” to post-count leader was also strange but he is a new player (and I am woefully out of practice). 

Flip-flopping on me because he is trying to fit in line with other players though has me calling “shenanigans”.

What is the reasoning behind this?

2 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Lolling if that’s the best you got. 

If I’m lynched, 100% killing a TP in me.

If you’re lynched but end up being TP, can’t blame any of us for thinking you were.

what do you want me to say?

I've pointed out multiple situations where you're sketch AF. you seem like the kind of person who would kill BW for catching your slip. you haven't addressed anything I've pointed out about you, you defect, iso someone else, quote a tone of my posts out of context.

1 minute ago, otherwise said:

what do you want me to say?

I've pointed out multiple situations where you're sketch AF. you seem like the kind of person who would kill BW for catching your slip. you haven't addressed anything I've pointed out about you, you defect, iso someone else, quote a tone of my posts out of context.

How ironic coming from you of all people.

3 nightfalls (to be). I point out your tendencies and even said over an hour ago you should be posting in the next 60-120 minutes and what do you know? You post just after 60 mins of my post. And just like the previous 2 nightfalls, your post is merely multi-quoting others of suspecting you of being mafia as if it’s far fetched for them/us to after the way you’ve been playing.

Idc. I don’t have to defend myself. I’ve let my playing do my talking for me and show my intentions. If it weren’t for me TL/Zfetch would be up for lynch as the prime suspects this round. I explained why it’s highly unlikely they’re mafia by working out/decoding the BW MK. Whytf else would I do that if I wasn’t TP? 

8 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

How ironic coming from you of all people.

3 nightfalls (to be). I point out your tendencies and even said over an hour ago you should be posting in the next 60-120 minutes and what do you know? You post just after 60 mins of my post. And just like the previous 2 nightfalls, your post is merely multi-quoting others of suspecting you of being mafia as if it’s far fetched for them/us to after the way you’ve been playing.

Idc. I don’t have to defend myself. I’ve let my playing do my talking for me and show my intentions. If it weren’t for me TL/Zfetch would be up for lynch as the prime suspects this round. I explained why it’s highly unlikely they’re mafia by working out/decoding the BW MK. Whytf else would I do that if I wasn’t TP? 

I legit just told you that I post after I get home from work/read the thread. I don't understand why you think you're smart because you can figure out when I get around to posting. your play is probably going to cause the mafia to win.

Just now, otherwise said:

I legit just told you that I post after I get home from work/read the thread. I don't understand why you think you're smart because you can figure out when I get around to posting. your play is probably going to cause the mafia to win.

Htf are you blaming me for catching on to your tendencies when you didn’t let us know beforehand and let us/me do just minutes ago? Then expect us to take it at face value half way into the game at this crucial 3rd nightfall, for all we know could be some excuse on your end to get you out of a lynch if you’re mafia.

And still, if you’re on after work, you still only defended yourself by multi-quoting others prior to nightfall and haven’t contributed much else for the TP’s to narrow down. That much hasn’t changed.

...if my play is “probably” going to cause mafia to win, then give us a better idea Einstein instead of being selfish just defending yourself and doing nothing else. And then playing the victim card if me or someone else suspects you ffs.

Current VC

otherwise (3) - Time Lord, Generational.EP40, falcon45ca

Generational.EP40 (1) - otherwise

Not voted/have voted but host is WOAT (4) - Zfetch, Stamkos, Kryten,  Where's Wellwood

Nightfall in 30 minutes.

I just started reading through the thread and I only got to page 14 so far but I think I should get this down in case I die at nightfall:

On 5/31/2019 at 2:15 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Generational.EP40 lynch BW this round for his crimes last game?

On 5/31/2019 at 2:22 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

The ambience is reversed now compared to two games ago. I bet falcon is mad as well since you stole his identity right in front of him. At least I hope he is :ph34r:

On 5/31/2019 at 2:23 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

My man @Kryten returning from the grave!

The first 4 people BJ interacts with or mentions are GEP, BW, falcon, and Kryten. What are the odds that all of these are TP? I honestly don't know. BJ does bus teammates and have fake interactions with them from what I remember. I would guess that 1 of these guys is mafia. 

On 5/31/2019 at 2:49 PM, falcon45ca said:

Thank you!

For finally acknowledging my temporal longevity over B...J.

Also, 45 is biggah than 22..and Falcon's eat BlueJays for a sensual plate of meat that's been gently laid betwixt 2 lovers.

On 5/31/2019 at 2:50 PM, falcon45ca said:

Wait, the game started? Or are we still busting balls?

On 5/31/2019 at 2:51 PM, falcon45ca said:

Nvm

Falcon responds to BJ and then realizes the game started. This was the "derpclear" that BW gave him. I still think it looks legit but it's a numbers game at this point so it's hard to just clear him and move on.

On 5/31/2019 at 6:57 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Really? That doesn’t seem like a play found in the way back of the mafia handbook. I’m not saying falcon is scummy but it’s not like it happened several hours after the game started. Seems like a flimsy clear. Plus you didn’t derp clear me last game so sorry falcon, no handouts here.

BJ doesn't want falcon to be cleared. I've seen mafia deny clears before and this looks a lot like that.

On 5/31/2019 at 7:09 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t care. No clear for falcon, deal with it *insert devito head here*

On 5/31/2019 at 8:01 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Someone enlighten me, what makes Aladeen’s entrance worse than say...Kryten?

Kind of weird for BJ to say this if Kryten is mafia but like I said, he does tend to bus teammates

On 5/31/2019 at 8:04 PM, Kryten said:

To be fair, been a while since I last played. Have a lot of gifs and excitement to expend before actually playing the game seriously. Apologies.

On 5/31/2019 at 8:06 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Please don’t apologize. It makes me feel like a jerk :(

On 5/31/2019 at 8:07 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

What’s a good plan for the JOAT this game, in your opinion?

On 5/31/2019 at 8:22 PM, Kryten said:

Investigation is the most helpful to the town IMO.

Shooting blindly, not a good idea. Self-saves, not terrible but doesn’t help town identify scum. 

Town should step up though and offer some “peeks” to help give Joat some cover.

^This interaction is something I mentioned earlier. Now that I look at it again, it could be staged

On 5/31/2019 at 8:31 PM, Beluga Whale said:

Kryten's was natural imo. 

If we're talking entrances, what about WW's? I feel like he snuck in. 

On 5/31/2019 at 8:33 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

But he mentioned Pokémon. I didn’t like Kryten’s more but kind of buy his reasoning. GED’s was another that stood out to me. He’s had a narrow focus to his game so far.

I'd guess one of the entrances he's discussing is a teammate's, which would indicate Kryten (maybe GEP? but I doubt it)

On 6/1/2019 at 10:19 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Kryten - TP lean, responded adequately to me calling out his approach earlier, provided further thought on JOAT discussion, light scum hunting on certain individuals.

Stamkos - scum lean, for reasons already mentioned and I’m not sold on the KP/derp clear as you seem to be

GED - scum lean, combination of a narrow focus to his scum hunt to a couple wolfy pop ins. Problem on him is I’m not adequately familiar with his scum game as we haven’t seen it yet, so I don’t know the differences he would show between that and his scum game.

I can’t really provide reads for WW, otherwise, and TL because they have posted like a combined 5 times between them. I’m really not sure what to do with Aladeen and hoping he returns before nightfall. Willing to give MR another night because I think it’s actually legit crazy in England right now.

if there's one teammate here it's probably Kryten.... (once again, it could be GEP but I doubt it)

On 6/1/2019 at 10:29 PM, Kryten said:

I have always been a fan of lynching slankers because they do little to progress the game and offer a place for scum to hide.

I am going to assume at least one mafia in the inactives.

Stamkos was a blip on the radar, still not sure why I was thrown into that list of slankers.

FTR, BJ and MR are always sketchy. 

On 6/1/2019 at 10:30 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m not sketchy anymore dude. That was so 2018.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:31 PM, Kryten said:

We both used the word “dude”. Confirmed mafia teammates

Another interaction between Kryten and BJ. I don't know what to make of it. Would Kryten really say they're confirmed mafia teammates lol

Nightfall Three:

otherwise was set to be lynched...but luckily for her, Captain Azzy decided to use their one-shot no lynch ability on today's lynch.  "I thought I was playing a Mafia game hosted by Ari..."

She lives to see another round.

Patrick Kane and Ilya Kovalchuk decided that Time Lord was way too mature and non-confrontational to be left alive.

• Haha 3