The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

BJ also named both Zfetch and TL as alternative lynch targets. He and TL had votes on Zfetch at the time. Would he have bussed a team mate first over TL or does this increase the chance that both were TP?

The top 3 in votes were me, then TL and Zfetch at the time.

I think that's definitely BJs bailiwick 

• Wat 1

I’m sorry, guys, but I’m feeling rather ill right now. Splitting headache, chest pain, etc. I just checked up nightfall, and I’m heading to bed. I’ll be more active if I’m feeling better tomorrow. 

Otherwise non-lynched herself confirming she’s TP (could you confirm this @otherwise?).

Her, WW, and myself are confirmed TP...if people don’t want to believe me vote me idrc anymore at this point as it’s been a pain to find the last 2 mafia and I’m done sitting driver seat. Half the people are MIA and then complain when few people try finding leads etc.

I’m honestly just exhausted and fed up at this point and am going to backseat just like a lot of players have done. 

If you wanna vote me go for it, it’s just a TP you’re going to kill which I promise. And I’m not going to bother defending myself if someone suspects me, had enough taking crap at this point for attempting to be one of the only genuinely active players yet I’m at fault. Cool. High&Bye.

Just now, Generational.EP40 said:

Otherwise non-lynched herself confirming she’s TP (could you confirm this @otherwise?).

Her, WW, and myself are confirmed TP...if people don’t want to believe me vote me idrc anymore at this point as it’s been a pain to find the last 2 mafia and I’m done sitting driver seat. Half the people are MIA and then complain when few people try finding leads etc.

I’m honestly just exhausted and fed up at this point and am going to backseat just like a lot of players have done. 

If you wanna vote me go for it, it’s just a TP you’re going to kill which I promise. And I’m not going to bother defending myself if someone suspects me, had enough taking crap at this point for attempting to be one of the only genuinely active players yet I’m at fault. Cool. High&Bye.

Awe, dont get bent outta shape. Mafia is a game of lies & the maligned. Dont play the "woe is me" card, you're better than that 

• Wat 1
2 hours ago, otherwise said:

so....gep out here reacting to nightfall at soccer? good times.

Okay.

Please, go ahead by all means. Lead the way since you’ve been such a vocal contributor and leader thus far and have all the right to look down on others who’ve actually tried.

I vote whoever OW votes - locked.

Okay.

Please, go ahead by all means. Lead the way since you’ve been such a vocal contributor and leader thus far and have all the right to look down on others who’ve actually tried.

I vote whoever OW votes - locked.

Oh c'mon, make it a usable vote for AV to track, please. It's hard enough hosting, keep him in mind.

• Wat 1

Idc...if he sees this he sees this and can track it...if not, no vote me. It’s not like it’ll make a difference with half the people not voting anyways.

Haha, so did you intentionally go through my last...20 posts? in order to leave Confused face emoticons?

Respect the host. I don't think that's an unreasonable demand to ask of a player of any faction.

• Wat 1

There's two mafia left

WW is getting more and more shady. His last investigation he revealed AFTER TL died. And the mafia still haven't killed him. They haven't revealed Aladeens role and tbh Aladeen was acting weird enough as is in the first round I wouldn't be surprised if he was the JOAT.

@Where's WellwoodWellwoodWellwoodWelWellwWellwoodWellwoodWellwoodWelWel

you gonna use your Vig Kill?

• Wat 1
1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

There's two mafia left

WW is getting more and more shady. His last investigation he revealed AFTER TL died. And the mafia still haven't killed him. They haven't revealed Aladeens role and tbh Aladeen was acting weird enough as is in the first round I wouldn't be surprised if he was the JOAT.

Don't see why I would. That could go horribly wrong.

40 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

There's two mafia left

Did you say you think Aladeen was the JOAT, and then inquire if WW is gonna use a vig kill?

45 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Shocked Otherwise came back TP

So TP are:

Me

WW

OW

Left standing are 

Falcon

Stamkos

Gen

Kryten

50/50 shot of hitting a mafia.

Vote Falcon

Imo the other 3 look a lot more towny

Doesn't jive with what you've said here.