The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dodgeball=Legalized Bullying so people say

Violator

34 minutes ago, Kragar said:

I never once specified social media (unless you count CDC).  I have said "in society", so not sure where you are going.

Of course the trans thing involves small numbers.  That doesn't stop the left from freaking out over some states' bathroom laws.  And, regarding the situation with trans athletes, the number of people impacted is greater than the bathroom situation, as women's sports across the country, and potentially around the world, is affected.

You keep focusing on government.  Can't say I am surprised, but there is far more to it than that.  

again, its the right wing thats pushing for new bathroom laws. 

Its hard to separate our society from our social media these days, thats where so much of our discussions and ideas are bring played out now. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

people on the left tend more to the artistic, so that could be the drama explanation :lol:

what I don't like about the focus on the lefty anger is that its a massive distraction from the real things actually happening. Trump uses twitter masterfully in this way. He and his team know they can tweet out one stupid thing, the left wing leaning media outlets obsess on it, and meanwhile that day he appoints a string of alt-right leaning lower court judges or guts something at the EPA, and those real things get zero coverage. Media like CNN are probably the best gift Trump can have for actually implementing his agenda. 

Trump is a class one idiot but those who whine about things that are not worthy of a whine are equally annoying (yet without the control of a country...so, ya, get your point).   

1 hour ago, Gnarcore said:

Could be better..could be worse.  Sadly/confoundingly the other options aren't any better. 

Ya, no question.   Pretty pathetic but the two current in North America are idiots and need to go