The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

8 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: The Colorado Avalanche have claimed Brad Richardson from the Toronto Maple Leafs via waivers.

Maple Leafs would like to wish Brad well on his new chapter with the Avs and would also like to thank him for his services!

7 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: The Toronto Maple Leafs have claimed Cooper Marody from the Pittsburgh Penguins via waivers.

Maple Leafs are very proud to add Cooper Marody! we feel he is going to be a solid depth player on a contender this year, and are optimistic with his future with the team. If everything goes right he may be a vital piece to our team when we expect to be contending for the cup!

• Cheers 1

54 minutes ago, Brock Botanen said:

Shouldn't they be placed in minors?

They still need to be assigned to the minors if you are choosing to do so.

With that said, after clearing waivers, the Philadelphia Flyers would like to assign Tyler Pitlick to the Philadelphia Phantoms. @canuck2xtreme

We would still like to give Pitlick an opportunity to play in the NHL, so we are willing to package him up with a lower prospect for future considerations if anyone is interested.

Edit: @canuck2xtreme I noticed that on my team page, it is showing that I have qualified Emil Pettersson. I do not believe that I did so. For everyone else, Elias' brother is on the market!

Edited by theo5789
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

We are glad to have found a new home for Tyler Pitlick to hopefully remain in the NHL in a swift manner. Unfortunately he no longer fit into our plans, but we felt he deserved a chance to still play in the big leagues, so we are more than happy to do what was needed to give him that opportunity. Best of luck Tyler!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brock Botanen said:

Maple Leafs would like to assign Drake Caggiula to the Saskatoon Blades of Glory (Not the Marlies?)

@canuck2xtreme

You are free to rename your minor league team but it was priceless to see your post... to the SASKATOON Blades of Glory..." then next week a story in the athletic about how he refused to report to the glory blades. I am almost passing myself 

• Haha 1