The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

Maple Leafs are currently shopping Korpisalo. He is an RFA after this next season and only has a $2M cap hit this year.

Im sure he will be looking at $5M+ next year, maybe $6M+, so i will be factoring in offer sheet returns in potential returns as I am willing to hold onto to him until then, and still not completely closing the door on him as a long term option going forward.

Its no secret we are rebuilding this team, so any package will have to include picks/prospects. If you are interested in acquiring Korpisalo pm me on here or discord!

Will be looking for a top goalie prospect+.. If you dont have a top goalie prospect and are interested dont sweat it. Send me an offer anyway and I will look into it. Will only be taking offers for atleast a week (Not setting a price, or countering offers). After the week is up (maybe sooner) I will get back to you with a decision or a counter.

*Remember I will be factoring in offer sheet returns into a potential deal*

• Wat 2

2 minutes ago, Brock Botanen said:

Maple Leafs are currently shopping Korpisalo. He is an RFA after this next season and only has a $2M cap hit this year.

Im sure he will be looking at $5M+ next year, maybe $6M+, so i will be factoring in offer sheet returns in potential returns as I am willing to hold onto to him until then, and still not completely closing the door on him as a long term option going forward.

Its no secret we are rebuilding this team, so any package will have to include picks/prospects. If you are interested in acquiring Korpisalo pm me on here or discord!

Will be looking for a top goalie prospect+.. If you dont have a top goalie prospect and are interested dont sweat it. Send me an offer anyway and I will look into it. Will only be taking offers for atleast a week (Not setting a price, or countering offers). After the week is up (maybe sooner) I will get back to you with a decision or a counter.

*Remember I will be factoring in offer sheet returns into a potential deal*

I figured with the Quick buyout maybe he'd get his chance to take over the number one spot in Toronto. Quality netminder to give you a few seasons + while the team gets its feet underneath it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I figured with the Quick buyout maybe he'd get his chance to take over the number one spot in Toronto. Quality netminder to give you a few seasons + while the team gets its feet underneath it.

Yea that was my initial thought process (Still kind of is). However Im rebuilding and if I can get the right package to speed the rebuild I cant look away. Deffiently wont let him go unless i get an offer I feel improves my odds of being legit contenders in 2-3 years. 

I just feel a G of his caliber on a contender like the Blue Jackets, and on the cheap cap hit hes on is very valuable in this league and could possibly net me a big return. If not I will happily hold onto him. 

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Personally I have no problem with them waiting till I get my roster filled out before they start making offers :ph34r:

I agree, not my intention in that regard merely a shot across the bow so to speak....this is why we allow a few days to start free agency for teams to get offers in becasue that dreaded real life happens and teams might not be able to get offers in on day one, two, or three right.

Now that we are into free agency, offers do keep pouring in no doubt but a lot of ground work has been done on deals thus far, so if you were safe from being " too late to the party " the first few days of free agency, now thats not the case.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1