The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

ullmark another loss  .... blues goalie points stays at 20 for november  :picard:

i m allways  surprised that my team is still in competition for a post season spot  though 

thanks to my top 9 squad .... but also some other guys  ..even its about pims 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

8 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

ullmark another loss  .... blues goalie points stays at 20 for november  :picard:

i m allways  surprised that my team is still in competition for a post season spot  though 

Perhaps time to target a starter ;)

• Upvote 1

The Anaheim Ducks are sending Martin Hanzal down to Bakersfield. Here is the updated lineup:

Byron - Couturier - Stone

Tierney - Nash - Calvert

Erne - Nordstrom - Raffl

Bellemare -  - Martinsen

Agostino

McDonagh - Doughty

Severson - Carlo

Stone - Greene

Irwin

Dubnyk

Stalock

Fear the waddle....

18 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

You’ve been without a starter for about three years... maybe there is a chance that there could possibly be a connection...

Probably not, do nothing :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, greensman said:

You’ve been without a starter for about three years... maybe there is a chance that there could possibly be a connection...

Shhhhhh. Second rule of fight club is don't interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake. 

I am still trying to catch him...for years now..i am feeling like the coyote versus his road runner...and yes we are both in the funny pages i guess..so there is that.

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, greensman said:

thats not 100% correct sir

Anderson was a Starter last Season or better a 1A . He played 50 games last Season , he was injured for seome time and i guess if he wouldnt had sucked,

he would have played more games. Ullmark played 37 games last Season ..that makes 87 Games ...thats fine .

the other years you re correct , but one reason was that  brutal steve mason story . slumps , injuries  .....

so stay away with your blablabla :lol:

btw ...anderson with a win tonight ;)  lol 

• Cheers 1