The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - End Game (TP WIN!) - SIGN UP FOR NEXT GAME HERE!

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

vote aladeen

who says almost for sure tp in round 1.

Geez, and I thought it was just me getting the scum vibes off Deener.

I might be overly sensitive to it because he's always talking about busting my cherry, which is awkwardly hilarious, but the full on attack for assuming the game started at 9:00 and the title said "game on" was pretty scummy.

I don't get falcon's vote on me. I feel like he just jumped on the lucky lynch wagon because it was an easy vote to cast considering a couple of vets were taking the boots to me.

My vote's still on deener even though I really want to lynch 112 for winning last game and getting the vets to call us potatoes. 

Sorry guys, didn’t realize the game was underway until now, just caught up on the thread and have made some observations:

I don’t think we should be too focused on the whole “game on” title thread, the truth is, it is a genuine possibility that the thread was checked to see any updates, title says game on, and away 112 and LL go.. it’s also a possibility that they got a mafia dm and moved in here straight away, there is no way to tell which is the actual case, so we should move on and dig at something more scummy rather than a “let’s lynch because “X” is the more likely outcome”

I do like Aladeens post’s so far though, raising the “game on” question and overall doing a bit of scum hunting.. not a fan of the whole “Lynching LL to pop his cherry” as that comes across super scummy, but in his defence, he did the same thing last game and I called him out on it and he ended up TP.

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Lewitelli is TP or Mafia.

Probably not the SK.

Not a fan of this, I mean there’s a 11/12 chance you’re correct here, seems like a super safe thing to say but trying to come across as helpful TP.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Not a fan of this, I mean there’s a 11/12 chance you’re correct here, seems like a super safe thing to say but trying to come across as helpful TP.

Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.

;) 

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Geez, and I thought it was just me getting the scum vibes off Deener.

I might be overly sensitive to it because he's always talking about busting my cherry, which is awkwardly hilarious, but the full on attack for assuming the game started at 9:00 and the title said "game on" was pretty scummy.

I don't get falcon's vote on me. I feel like he just jumped on the lucky lynch wagon because it was an easy vote to cast considering a couple of vets were taking the boots to me.

My vote's still on deener even though I really want to lynch 112 for winning last game and getting the vets to call us potatoes. 

Do you see the irony in your post... on the one hand complaining about lynch cherry busting but wanting to lynch 112 for last game? You should be lynched from getting caught in you pm alone the resistance to voting you shows that your mafia buds are hoping to save you from the first lynch.

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Do you see the irony in your post... on the one hand complaining about lynch cherry busting but wanting to lynch 112 for last game? You should be lynched from getting caught in you pm alone the resistance to voting you shows that your mafia buds are hoping to save you from the first lynch.

I see the irony.

I wrote that last line with my tongue buried deep in my cheek. I like to be cheeky and make myself laugh a bit. I use CDC for fun and entertainment no matter which ridiculous thread I'm in.

I can pm my friends on CDC while I'm in a game of mafia. The whole "you were pming" thing is weak in my rookie assessment. Am I really supposed to log out and log back in anonymously when I want to read a message from one of my grow bros or any of my other buds who might be coming to town and want to have a few beers? C

All of your angles just come off so scummy to me. You've made it abundantly clear your main objective is to bust my cherry no matter how townie I am. I don't see how your cherry hunt is useful at all, it's just distracting from targeting actual scum which is why I voted for you and why my vote will stay on you.