The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - End Game (TP WIN!) - SIGN UP FOR NEXT GAME HERE!

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Sorry, idk what happened, I was about to come to this thread with like 15 minutes left but somehow I fell asleep. And I was just woken up by the sound of rain since my window was open so the sleep was pointless :p

it's ok lol

at least we haven't lynched an innocent yet.

Nightfall 1:

One by one, the crowd gathers around whats left of the heli pad hanging over an abandoned Stark Towers. The Black Order (Thano's army) has been quietly lurking amongst the Avengers, slowly, trying to pick them off one by one, to satisfy Thano's need to rule the universe. The opinions are divided. 14 long pages are written memos to help decide who is and isn't part of the order. But just like the US, the decision was split 3 ways. @Aladeen, @Qwags, @luckylager, were all suspects. Without wanting to lynch an innocent, the town dispersed; only to live in another night of terror.

In an attempt to beat the crowded elevators, @112 decided to take the stairs... little did she know she was being followed Thanos' child Ebony Maw. With a swift karate chop to 112's neck, she rolled down 112 flights of stairs into her death. With a smile, Thanos watched from the top.

Tony Stark (Vig) being Tony Stark decides to jump off the helipad in his armor, but instead of thrusters, Jarvis had a malfunction and fired a host of Jericho missiles at @Kryten causing him plunge into the arch reactor and dying a similar death to Obadiah in Ironman 1.

Loki (SK) attempts to use this Scepter to mind control @Zfetch and fry his brain. But luckily, nothing happened.... Thanks to Dr. Strange

---------------------------------

[Mafia] - End Game

1.  112 ----------- [TP]
  2.  Zfetch 
  3.  Alain Vigneault
  4. Aladeen
  5. falcon45ca

6.  Lewitelli
  7. Milk and Honey 
  8. Kryten-------------[TP]
  9. luckylager
  10. Time Lord
  11. DarthMelvin
  12. Qwags

@112 @Kryten - You are not allowed last words unfortunately. Only lynches get last word.

45 minutes ago, T-rex930 said:

Loki (SK) attempts to use this Scepter to mind control @Zfetch and fry his brain. But luckily, nothing happened.... Thanks to Dr. Strange

I'm the town doctor. Specials should contact me.

I don't like you Mr.SK person

You guys know my case against LL - He is so obviously SCUM it hurts... But what about AV?

I have included pretty much AV's entire game here, he did have more posts but to say they were actually game play is a stretch.

His First actual game move was to vote for me with the rationale that 112 said so. Everyone knows that 112 will switch up her votes a zillion times before a round is over, this was an easy way to vote for a Townie over a Mafia buddy... he never added reasons as to why he is voting me - Why he thinks I'm scum over LL but he votes and never changes. Also he voted me this round right away looking to start a wagon on me.

14 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote Aladeen cuz 112 said so

This next post of his is hedging his bet that LL may be lynched over me. If LL was lynched and flipped scum (which he would have) then he can just go to a conspiracy theory that LL and I were just bussing each other. This post REEKS of scum:

13 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

^Definitely teammates with Aladeen

This post all but guarantees AV is scum. Here he is role hunting... TL has a role (not TL is scum or SK) but has a role - THIS IS NOT SCUM HUNTING! - He knows TL is not mafia in this post.

13 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Time Lord definitely has a role.

No way he shows up this early in a game.

What the hell is this post even? It is using words to say absolutely NOTHING at all. Replace Lewt in that post with literally anyone else in the game and it's equally hot trash as this post is.

12 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Lewitelli is TP or Mafia.

Probably not the SK.

He KNOWS QWAGS IS TP... DO NOT VOTE FOR QWAGS!!!

4 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

100% Qwags is TP but sure, "LeTs pOLiCy LyNCh hiM"

I Don't know if there are 2 lynches this round but LL has to go first from everything I said in the first round and AV directly behind him.

The worst thing this potato town did was tying the vote. Ridiculous

Vote 1 LL

Vote 2 AV