The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

Just now, hoggers said:

it's less complicated strategies on your end and more me attributing terms and wordings to your unconscious and/or basic plays that carry hidden undertones that the person themselves may not even be picking up on 

Awe, schucks, ain't you a sweetie pie

• Like 1

Entrance/early game ratings. Assume being in the middle is null:

AV: 5/10

Kryten: 4.5/10

Falcon: 6.7/10

112: 3.5/10

Lucky: 6/10

Intoews: 3/10 

Hoggers: 5/10

MH: 2/10

Lewt: Derpclear/10 or is that too early and rash?

jazz: 5/10

Not sure if I'm missing anybody...might not mean much as this round progresses but I like lucky and falcon's general engagement with the thread. Intoews's early jokes and edge is actually noticeable and not in a good way for me. I don't see the objective of his entrance from a TP perspective as its not very stimulating. And the more I keep looking at his posts, MH just looks like he wanted to make a brief celebrity appearance before skadadaling off. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

Awe, schucks, ain't you a sweetie pie

i realized after the post that it could come off as a little condescending, but i'm an avid supporter of basic approaches and occam's razor. i actually infuse a lot more instinct into my playstyle (specifically scum) then strategies and reason, so it's in no insult to you that i say i doubt the existence of a day 1 advanced plan designed to specifically fool a player looking for incorrect process

• Upvote 1
Just now, hoggers said:

i realized after the post that it could come off as a little condescending, but i'm an avid supporter of basic approaches and occam's razor. i actually infuse a lot more instinct into my playstyle (specifically scum) then strategies and reason, so it's in no insult to you that i say i doubt the existence of a day 1 advanced plan designed to specifically fool a player looking for incorrect process

So...definitely not a newbie.

Have you played here before?

• Haha 1