The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

He was mafia, and I already acknowledged that his entrance mirrors his scum entrance from last game, but you have to remember that I have a little more history with MH, along with some of the other veteran players here. I genuinely don't believe there are huge differences in his scum game and TP game when it comes to posting style. Also, don't focus on the "me or MH" aspect, I was using myself as a comparative example to MH as someone who is usually a flash target for mafia to drop votes on in the early games. I don't even have votes on me right now other than the vegetable man's vote, so I was talking about a general sense rather than just this game.

If you genuinely think MH is scummy right now, I advise you to stay on his case and will reconsider my own opinion on him later when the round progresses. Right now, I just don't like the case against him personally.

If he'd bother to post more than two nonsensical blurbs I'd be happy to engage him.

Speaking of easy targets, how is it that you and MH have votes on me and here you are openly defending him?

Teamwork makes the dream work, right?

Just now, luckylager said:

If he'd bother to post more than two nonsensical blurbs I'd be happy to engage him.

Speaking of easy targets, how is it that you and MH have votes on me and here you are openly defending him?

Teamwork makes the dream work, right?

Just because I vote in line with someone doesn't mean I always agree with their opinion or look on them favorably. I follow the 112 principle of "bait" votes.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Just because I vote in line with someone doesn't mean I always agree with their opinion or look on them favorably. I follow the 112 principle of "bait" votes.

I've noticed she does that a lot.

Maybe I'll try that at some point. But vote on MH is not a bait vote, but as I sit and think about the law of averages, the less likely it is that MH is scum again. That would make 3 scum games in the last 5 if memory serves.

1 minute ago, Maple said:

For the uninitiated, 65JAF is winning.

In what way?

Maybe in a pissing contest against hogs, but I have yet to read a post with any insight or actual value to me. But I suck, and am not reading beyond that first superficial layer for the most part.

Are you winning too?

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Maybe I'll try that at some point. But vote on MH is not a bait vote, but as I sit and think about the law of averages, the less likely it is that MH is scum again. That would make 3 scum games in the last 5 if memory serves.

She got me once on that and it was awful. I'll stop defending MH and let him do it himself.

What do you make of this hoggers/5'6 exchange?

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

In what way?

Maybe in a pissing contest against hogs, but I have yet to read a post with any insight or actual value to me. But I suck, and am not reading beyond that first superficial layer for the most part.

Are you winning too?

In a manner of speaking, yes. I'm winning by not playing.

32 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Stamkos Ignore interconnectedness because it can lead to conspiracy theories and unnecessary brain cramps. What do your straight forward black and white reads tell you about the situation.

Also, is Maples being confused actually a good sign? Remember, he's played at least 1 game of mafia before because there is a sense of familiarity with him between certain players. I actually think Maples is kind of scummy right now because he has been riding his "newbie wave" far too long in at this point to let his lack of engagement be an excuse for it.

You obviously are not reading my posts, and I find that genuinely amusing. 

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

It would be 3 in a row

Very unlikely

• Like 1