The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

29 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What if Lewt is scum? Lol

Very well could be. 

He was supposed to be GK'd. Said he wouldn't be able to play and told me he was bowing out.

I wished him luck on his soccer season

But he hasn't been gk'd or subbed.

Gotta vote MR though

45 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

With my role? It's a day role, so in R1 I chose at random. Then in R2 lucky claimed his phone randomly arrived, I figured great, he seems townie and now I know who 'player B' is, and sent another gift to 'player B'.

I also posted that he should let us know if he gets any more phones at one point (another crumb) because I wanted him to confirm he was getting my gifts.

While I believe LL is tp. The thought of randomness is bugging me. This may be the case ANYONE could get these phones. Could be problematic. He checked BJ with the outcome null. 

We have to take into consideration that since MR willing through randomness or unknowingly gave his phone to LL. He could be tp.

So with that... anyone could get a phone. And it could benefit us or the Maf. So we should be transparent about what we receive or give out. If maf tries to avoid being forth coming with info it might bite them in the azz.

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

While I believe LL is tp. The thought of randomness is bugging me. This may be the case ANYONE could get these phones. Could be problematic. He checked BJ with the outcome null. 

We have to take into consideration that since MR willing through randomness or unknowingly gave his phone to LL. He could be tp.

So with that... anyone could get a phone. And it could benefit us or the Maf. So we should be transparent about what we receive or give out. If maf tries to avoid being forth coming with info it might bite them in the azz.

Thoughts?

You're a potato or scum

Maybe both

Thoughts over

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Thoughts?

Where are you camping?

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

By more work I mean e.g. bigger posts and pulling up vote counts and such.

pretty sure this is exactly wat i did last game lol

1 hour ago, Maple said:

He doesn't appear to care about the game, or just doesn't have time.

yesterday i didnt care + the days previous. today i was just having fun and now have a few hickeys to hide

39 minutes ago, hoggers said:

the fetch man &^@#ed me up when he was scum, and he was real active. his insistent shading on me is alarming, but again, literally everybody on this forum has scumread me every single game here. 

Well your avatar is scary.

But if I dig deep

I can't find a post of mine scum reading you. Suspicious, sure. 

Full on call out?

Nope.

Back on track.

I like the MR DM wagons.

MR is 100% confirmed scum IMO. The gift giver claim.

The backpedaling "I pick 1-10, A-J". Nonsense coupled with the fact I

1) never received a gift, it was role based

2) didn't receive a "benefactor gift" in R2

3) nobody else has claimed to receive a gift in R1 or R2.

4) I scum read him in R1

Melvin could be anything. Unfortunately I have a perpetual scum read on DM and MH, which makes me not so upset to see the new guys making another wagon.

Vote Count

Master Radishes (3) - Blue Jay 22, luckylager, Darth Melvin

Darth Melvin (2) - SixFootFiveAndJackedAF, Maple

Zfetch (2) - falcon45ca, Intoewsables

Stamkos (1) - hoggers

Maple (1) - Master Radishes

Blue Jay 22 (1) - Zfetch

Let me know if this is wrong.