The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

You've done absolutely nothing to demonstrate that Aladeen is scum, outside of not getting along with him.

Quit being a beta and act like the alpha you so desperately yearn to be. 

That being said, I dont think you're scum, cuz' your gameplay has been ludicrously reckless if you are.

I'll keep my vote where it is, unless something changes. Something just feels off about hoggers gameplay.

It's about trust, young falcon.

I'm a big man, both in-game and IRL. If you saw me in real life, you would know I'm the type of large man you can hide behind while a fight takes place or something along those lines.

10 hours ago, Time Lord said:

I've seen a lot of talk about this list. It's a bit of a strange list, as people have said, but why would Stamkos make that kind of a list as mafia? The best explanation is that he's actually TP and believes his reads to be true. 

here

Why does anyone make those kinds of lists as mafia? This seems like a pretty shaky argument to me.

Just now, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

It's about trust, young falcon.

I'm a big man, both in-game and IRL. If you saw me in real life, you would know I'm the type of large man you can hide behind while a fight takes place or something along those lines.

Trust is earned, not given.

I am also rather tiny, so I'd appreciate you as a physical shield from the likes of lions, tigers, and bears...oh my!

Trust isn't earned.

Trust is entirely dependent on how scared someone is of another person. If you are not scared, you will trust them without question.

Are you scared, falcon?

You are demonstrably wrong on both accounts. 

I'm not scared of my kids, but do I trust them without question? Absolutely not.

I'm not scared of the kid making my Big Mac, but do I trust him without question? Absolutely not.

Trust isn't earned.

Trust is entirely dependent on how scared someone is of another person. If you are not scared, you will trust them without question.

Are you scared, falcon?

I will say that I'm afraid of how ridiculously unhelpful you are to the town. That's easy to solve tho

5 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

You are demonstrably wrong on both accounts. 

I'm not scared of my kids, but do I trust them without question? Absolutely not.

I'm not scared of the kid making my Big Mac, but do I trust him without question? Absolutely not.

You are scared of your kids.

You're scared your kids will lie to you, you're scared your kids will become monsters, you're scared. If you understood your kids on a deeper level, you would have nothing to be scared of.

I don't operate from fear. That's the difference between me and every small man.

• Haha 1