The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

5 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

This is a hell of an interesting trade.

I like Dach better personally at this point. But I am not confident at all in which player, or team (Chic / NYR ) will be better.  All are on their way up IMO.

Good on you guys for this deal!

I think with Rangers getting 1st overall, added to what they already have, makes it more likely they’ll be the better team in the near future.

However, so far Dach has been the superior player. Also, Lafreniere also likely cuts into Kakko’s prime ice time opportunities. So I expect Dach will produce more fantasy points.

Very interesting trade!

Licensed_CLP_Banner_WinnipegJets.jpg

Jets Round of 16 Roster

Barbashev - Miller - Kucherov

Carrier - Bellemare - Dowd

Johnston - Poehling - Wagner

Fortin - Czarnik - Zaar

Carlson - Weber

Graves - Bortuzzo

Clifton - Lyubushkin

Harrington

Fleury

Lagace

Black Ace: Jake Dotchin

@Nail activating Clifton, Harrington, Fortin, Zaar, Lagace from black aces. Probably only need to input the first two into pickup.

Let's do this @kj29, I just defeated Markstrom in Puck and I'll do it again!

• Cheers 2

On 8/9/2020 at 2:01 PM, D-Money said:

Carolina Trading Notes:

With limited cap space going forward, the Hurricanes are open to ideas. Whether that means trading an established vet (Giordano for cheap?), or an impending RFA (Barkov?). Might be interested in a player with a clause coming back, so best to figure something out while those aren’t an issue.

Priority for the team is short-term - want to contend for the next 2 seasons before rebuilding. The only real “untouchables” are Russians: Vasilevskiy, Ovechkin, Sergachev and Burakovsky. PM me if you have ideas.

A trade for Giordano has been agreed to (TBA once Carolina's playoffs are done). Thanks to the GMs who reached out.

There is one more vet who I plan on trading this offseason - even though he's Russian, and currently leads my team in playoff scoring: Semyon Varlamov. Has only 1 year left on his contract, and a pretty light clause (LNTC, 10-team no-trade list). I've had talks with a few GMs already, but wanted to put the word out to gauge interest. Looking for a 2020 pick in return.

Edited by D-Money

On 7/25/2020 at 10:14 PM, theminister said:

edmonton-oilers-facebook-cover-timeline-banner-for-fb.jpg.bfafc3ca42022c9321c5b751f90212ad.jpg

Hyman (TOR) - Matthews (TOR) - Kapanen (TOR)

Arvidsson (NSH) - Karlsson (VGK) - Boeser (VAN)

Killorn (TBL) - Statsny (VGK) - Bjork (BOS)

Clifford (TOR) - Spezza (TOR) - Sheahan (EDM)

Pitlick (PHI), Kostin (StL)

Theodore (VGK) - Provorov (PHI)

Bear (EDM) - Werenski (CBJ)

Engelland (VGK) - Riikola (PIT)

Marincin (TOR)

Rinne  (NSH) - Samsonov (WSH)

Black Aces:

F: Nolan (StL), Henry (COL), Fitzgerald (BOS), Burke (ARI), Marody (EDM), Shaw (MIN), Thurkauf (CBJ), MacKenzie (WPG),

D: K. Miller (BOS), Walman (StL), Mantha (EDM)

G: Vladar (BOS), Gilles (CGY)

*subject to last minute changes

@Nail

Please add Nolan, Thurkauf, Fitzgerald, Miller, and Walman for shots and gaggles

After 1 night of Round 1!

c9b9dd3f0031db1ca64a82c992ed9c43.png

Note: Due to the point totals getting restarted for each round, these bracket updates will likely begin to start coming out in the mornings, once Pickup has fully updated everything. Can't really rely on the livestats function anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Nail said:

After 1 night of Round 1!

c9b9dd3f0031db1ca64a82c992ed9c43.png

Note: Due to the point totals getting restarted for each round, these bracket updates will likely begin to start coming out in the mornings, once Pickup has fully updated everything. Can't really rely on the livestats function anymore.

Yeah, it’s already wrong. My points got changed to 36. Think they took away a Schmidt assist.

Still a great start for the boys! 

njd.png NJ assigns Cale Fleury to the Binnington Devils. :bigblush:

njd.png NJ assigns Peter Cehlarik to the Binghamton Devils.

njd.png NJ assigns Eetu Luostarinen to the Binghamton Devils.

Looking to do some tidying up of my sheets. All three are waiver exempt of course :D

Edited by Rush17

On the Block: Tampa has had some discussions with teams regarding franchise player Steven Stamkos

We are weighing all options going in to a new and different era, but we are also intrigued with an offer that has been made. At this point nothing imminent, but want to see what's out there for him