The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

17270c2822c62f014b9c91f80cecf70d.png

Of note here: 

The Washington Capitals own the Nashville Predators first round draft selection as a result of the Tony DeAngelo offersheet.

The Chicago Blackhawks own the New Jersey Devils first round draft selection as a result of the Sergei Bobrovsky trade.

The Nashville Predators activate Carl Hagelin and Zach Bogosian off of IR.

The Nashville Predators waive Cory Schneider and Derrick Pouliot.

The Nashville Predators call up Thatcher Demko.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are still open for business with many players and rentals available.

Looking to make some moves before the trade deadline.

Message me for trade talk.

• Huggy Bear 2

On 2/1/2020 at 10:23 PM, Nail said:

2e5e976717876ddfe10a2907121fe739.png

If my math is correct, a whopping 18 teams are represented on this list, showing how spread out the star power is within the league!

nice to see svech still there even he´s struggling lately

hawks top goalie mrazek  224 points ...but alos struggling lately 

hawks top defender klefbom 205 points 

hawks top center strome with 274 points.

strome , mrazek and perron  all were aqurired via trades last season ...all totaly panned out for the hawks

same with kassian (213)  , lindell (175) and gudas (147) 

pearson with 126 ftp´s since the hawks aquired him in december .

will be not cheap to re-sign guys like perron , strome and lindell ..but i guess the hawks can handle this .

some player will leave the organisation sooner or later this season 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

25 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

nice to see svech still there even he´s struggling lately

hawks top goalie mrazek  224 points ...but alos struggling lately 

hawks top defender klefbom 205 points 

hawks top center strome with 274 points.

strome , mrazek and perron  all were aqurired via trades last season ...all totaly panned out for the hawks

same with kassian (213)  , lindell (175) and gudas (147) 

pearson with 126 ftp´s since the hawks aquired him in december .

will be not cheap to re-sign guys like perron , strome and lindell ..but i guess the hawks can handle this .

some player will leave the organisation sooner or later this season 

Definitely thought I was selling high on Pearson, turns out I probably didn't get enough for him :lol:

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2020 at 1:00 PM, Nail said:

44b054c94c358b09c5c571ee37fbcc1b.png

Why is Detroit in the Atlantic Division in the NHL but blocking Vancouver from a wildcard spot in the Western Conference in CFL? lol...

Semi-rhetorical question, I don't expect any changes and I have been aware all season, I just can't recall the reasoning for it?

Edited by Primal Optimist

30 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Why is Detroit in the Atlantic Division in the NHL but blocking Vancouver from a wildcard spot in the Western Conference in CFL? lol...

Semi-rhetorical question, I don't expect any changes and I have been aware all season, I just can't recall the reasoning for it?

It will be realigned when Seattle joins.

The real answer was because when I was Detroit in the inaugural draft there was a huge imbalance of 'good' GMs in the East so I offered to switch to the West to balance the conferences. 

Purely a selfish move on my part to get out of a bloodbath division but I'm glad to see PO feeling the sting of changes made for no discernible reason!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Caboose said:

The real answer was because when I was Detroit in the inaugural draft there was a huge imbalance of 'good' GMs in the East so I offered to switch to the West to balance the conferences. 

Purely a selfish move on my part to get out of a bloodbath division but I'm glad to see PO feeling the sting of changes made for no discernible reason!

Oh I plan to chase down and shake down Dabeast. Detroit can't stop the Nucks from the post season! 

As mentioned before, Detroit has been in the West / Central Division since Season 1. It was also a balancing act, as at the time the East had 16 teams and the West had 14, so it made it a level playing field for teams trying to make the playoffs.

Once Seattle enters the league, we will switch to what the NHL has for their divisions.