The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

On 2/9/2020 at 7:36 PM, CDCFL Insider said:

Some thoughts...

3) I'm hearing the Jets are interested in adding a top 6 forward this trade deadline. I've heard Rickard Rakell and Ryan Poehling's names floated out there.

These rumours may be true. Ekblad's name has also been in discussions.

Reach out to the Jets  if you have interest.

5 hours ago, theminister said:

IR: The Oilers place Brock Boeser on IR.

Waivers: The Oilers waive David Backes with the intention to send him down if he clears.

Recall: The Oilers recall Lawrence Pilut from the minors.

Puts you at only 11 active NHL forwards, will need you to call one up.

Waivers: 

The following player has cleared waivers:

David Backes (EDM) - @theminister I've left him on your NHL roster for now.

The Vancouver Canucks have claimed Jason Demers off of waivers from the New Jersey Devils. - @Rush17, you need to call up a 6th defenceman now. - @Primal Optimist please make room for Demers on your active roster.

https://www.nhl.com/kings/news/la-kings-recall-gabriel-vilardi-from-the-ontario-reign/c-315305796

The LA Kings have recalled forward Gabriel Vilardi from Ontario (AHL), according to Vice President and General Manager Rob Blake.

Vilardi, who was selected in the first-round (11th overall) of the 2017 NHL Draft, is expected to make his NHL debut tonight against the Florida Panthers. The Kingston, Ontario native has appeared in 32 games with the Reign this season, posting 25 points (9-16=25) and a plus-4 rating.

The 6-3, 205-pound forward currently ranks tied for third on the Reign in points, fifth in goals, second in assists, tied for first in power-play goals (4) and third in points per game (0.78).

Prior to joining the Kings organization, Vilardi played three years in the Ontario Hockey League where he appeared in 143 regular-season games and recorded 157 points (68-89=157) between the Windsor Spitfires and the Kingston Frontenacs.

His time in the OHL was highlighted by a 2017 Memorial Cup Championship as a member of the Windsor Spitfires. He was named to the Memorial Cup All-Star Team for that tournament, posting seven points (0-7=7) in four games.

just great news  ..some month ago there were doubts if Gabe will ever play Hockey again. :metal::wub:

• Cheers 3

22 minutes ago, Nail said:

Waivers: 

The Vancouver Canucks have claimed Jason Demers off of waivers from the New Jersey Devils. @Primal Optimist please make room for Demers on your active roster.

We are really happy to have been successful on this. and I think I forgot yesterday to post about John Marino to IR. 

IR Placement: The Vancouver Canucks have placed John Marino on IR following successful surgery on his face. He is expected to be out up to 6 weeks. 

http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/player/11104/news