The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

We do not anticipate a busy trade deadline for us here in Tampa. We have some players out there on the market, but as of right now our best moves may be staying Pat and hoping a few of our players get moved to playoff teams (Kreider, Buchnevich, Goodrow etc.)

Phone lines are always open though if a player catches your eye

Dallas Stars playoff players OTB 

Jonathan Marchessault 

Tyler Johnson 

Ondrej Palat 

TJ Brodie 

Shayne Gostibehere 

Blake Commeau 

Jordan Martinook 

Garnet Hathaway 

Andy Greene 

Jon Merril 

Dmitri Kulikov 

Antti Raanta (isnt on the list of starting goalies, could be a huge addition for the playoffs with the injury questions surrounding Kuemper}

Let me and @Dak Prescott know if anyone interests ya 

• Cheers 1

New York Islanders - That’s It

Well, trade winds have subsided. Last talk was a day before Blake Coleman got moved IRL, but @inane wisely decided to wait until closer to the deadline, while I backed out due to cost to extend would have likely been too much.

I’m comfortable with my team making the playoffs, but have accepted the fact that I’m first round fodder, second round at best. So, unlike previous years, I won’t be buying, now. 

As for moveable prospects, will always listen. David Farrance (37 points in 29 games), Scott Perunovich (33 points in 28 games) and Alexander Khovanov (80 points in 40 games) receive the most attention, but not going to move them for anything less than fair value.

Will always listen, but not actively searching for trades, now.

NJ has the following players on the block. Feel no burning need to move guys but I am open too it.

Players on the block

Patrick Maroon

Joakim Nordstrom

Ryan Dzingel

Trevor Lewis

Jason Demers

Chris Tanev

I will be heading out of town Sunday for the rest of the following week. Any trade discussions need to be had before I depart Sunday if you want any of these players.

Edited by Rush17

5 hours ago, Monty said:

New York Islanders - That’s It

Well, trade winds have subsided. Last talk was a day before Blake Coleman got moved IRL, but @inane wisely decided to wait until closer to the deadline, while I backed out due to cost to extend would have likely been too much.

I’m comfortable with my team making the playoffs, but have accepted the fact that I’m first round fodder, second round at best. So, unlike previous years, I won’t be buying, now. 

As for moveable prospects, will always listen. David Farrance (37 points in 29 games), Scott Perunovich (33 points in 28 games) and Alexander Khovanov (80 points in 40 games) receive the most attention, but not going to move them for anything less than fair value.

Will always listen, but not actively searching for trades, now.

Oh yeah, and since I’m not a Cup fav, Lars Eller and his 219 pool points (on the Caps) is available for a team looking to go deep.