The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

19 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So no one has any complaints about MR being lynched? Does anyone else have a sketchy feeling about another player?

19 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

See? Wolf. Setting himself up for towncred after I flip.

I was thinking the same thing...

That is an odd question to ask. 

juolevi having such a slow development track COULD be a really good thing for the team actually- if he's able to become a solid 4/5 dman over the next couple of years.

i say this entirely because of cap management. he could become an important depth piece on a stacked 2021-22 team.

this is probably the most optimistic thing i've said about OJ this calendar year

• Cheers 1
22 minutes ago, 112 said:

juolevi having such a slow development track COULD be a really good thing for the team actually- if he's able to become a solid 4/5 dman over the next couple of years.

i say this entirely because of cap management. he could become an important depth piece on a stacked 2021-22 team.

this is probably the most optimistic thing i've said about OJ this calendar year.

He's been doing well in Utica when he's actually healthy. Hopefully he can get stronger very quickly or he'll never even make it to the NHL. 

SN now saying he's been off due to hip soreness but fit to return to play.

Odd that they'd have him in Vancouver for weeks all because of a sore hip. Suck it up buttercup.