The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

I think it's always good to take lessons from life and apply them to situations like mafia to help get a better grip of the real situation at hand.

Lesson 1: Anteater drama

So anteaters have actually killed humans before. Heck they've even killed Jaguars. This is because they stand in their hind legs and attack with their giant claws. Now metaphorically, we can say MRs giant claws are his reputation and he's standing on his hind legs by being very defensive. MR is an anteater

Lesson 2: The Epic of Gilgamesh

Basically in Ancient Mesopotamia there was this hero who fought someone and they ended up becoming the best friends. This is very relatable to MR as he fights people with GIFs and humors them in hopes of becoming friends.

Lesson 3: Mary Kate and Ashley

The Olsen twins were thrust into the Spotlight since they were practically babies. None the wiser, they lacked some of life's hardships that form who one is. MR has been thrust into the Spotlight since he stared playing here. He has lost touch with who he is and is obviously downplaying his former supremacy

Lesson 4: IPO kid on the block

When companies go public they authorize and issue shares. Some companies may use "creative accounting" techniques to make their financial statements look better. MR is clearly blinding us by using GIFs or even worse, words, to blind us from his true intent of making money off us in the long run by enrolling us in a subscription based mafia platform. This also applies to him blinding us from his scum obviously.

Lesson 5: Ten crack commandments

The Notorious B.I.G passed legislature in the mid 1990s, the 5th crack commandment being "Never sell no crack where you rest at". MR rests at home and likewise plays this game at home. He's selling his game or "crack" where he rests at. This is a clear criminal violation.

Lesson 6: 1984

Life is a dystopian future. Everyone is watching you and you can not trust no one. Not even the girl you shagged in the forest. MR is the most girly of you lot remaining and would probably &^@# you to get ahead in this game for his team. Don't buy what he's selling.

Sorry y'all I have been pretty busy to catch up. I know many of you need me to be the scape goat most of the time. So that you feel better about your game. And that is ok with me. You are all trash on a cdc forum in a game that no one cares about, but yourselves lol. You all know that none of your are really that good...but at guessing..you are all gods in my eyes.:wub:

But I will throw this out there for participation's sake. :lol:

VOTE 1 Hoggers

VOTE 2 MR.

But I enjoy the game. I just been busy the last few days...hotel life. (not what you think)...:ph34r: