The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

EKL Fantasy Keeper League 2019-20 season

Primal Optimist

4 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

nice to be back  ..just had diner and this jackets president called me  :lol:

he: are you bombastik? ..me : yes...i´m bombastik : ...he : thats bombastik ...you´re hired..  me: thats bombastik ...i sign :lol:

i ll go thru my new teams roster and check the playoff bound status in the next days 

when is deadline here? 

He call me: "Mr Bombastik?"

Say me: "Fantastic"

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Totally: If a current Gm wants to take it on as well, that is a real possibility too, for those who like a challenge.

If McDavid was on the team maybe lol. No chance I'd try it without a generational talent lol. 

I already have a slow and painful rebuilder in FL lol.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:37 AM, Primal Optimist said:

Standings Update! 

Metro Division ~ ~ ~ Atlantic Division  ...

small.png 2610 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ small.png 2812

small.png 2197 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ small.png 2261.5

small.png 1997.5 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ small.png 2114

small.png 2090 +1

small.png 2030.5 -1

---------------------

small.png 1964.5

small.png 1929 

small.png 1775 +1

small.png 1764.5  -1

small.png 1612

small.png 1568.5 +1

small.png 1485.5 -1

small.png 1366

Only 650 points out of a playoff spot for the Rags. Right on track for our late season playoff surge lead by Alex Galchenyuk and Zack Smith.

• Haha 2

On 2/18/2020 at 8:51 AM, Rush17 said:

NSH places Jay Bouwmeester on IR. We wish Jay a speedy recovery.

https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/blues

On 2/19/2020 at 6:15 AM, Rush17 said:

IR Placement: NSH places Colin Wilson on IR. 

https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/avalanche

On 2/19/2020 at 6:54 AM, Rush17 said:

Recall: NSH recalls Defenseman John Gilmour from the Milwaukee Admirals.

We wish jay a speedy recovery. John will sub in for the time being

Well Played Sir! 

I was about to say something like " Colin Wilson is in the minors and must be recalled prior to being placed on IR, and you don't seem to have the room to recall him in order to place him on IR...."

but then when I put Bouwmeester on IR, as per the chronological order of your moves, there was exactly 3.076m of space to bring up WIlson's 3m. He is now on IR as requested. 76k to spare! lol

• Haha 1

Was reminded of a good point to bring up in another thread:

Trade Deadline is also the last chance to sign any ELC's of players and have the chance to use them in the playoffs. This would of course burn their first ELC year as they would be active contracts for the rest of the year. 

Also note you can sign your prospects ELC's for July 1st and beyond anytime you want, as ELC's are by formula. but prior to the deadline i will ask you if its for next year or this year. 

Cheers

Bombastic! Just got home from a quick trip out of town and saw the news of a racist terror attack in Germany.. our hearts are with the victims and all of Germany. Sorry this happened in your country! We usually hear of this kind of thing in America and yea even Canada recently enough to still sting. Hope it was no where near you or your loved ones! Take care dude.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

Bombastic! Just got home from a quick trip out of town and saw the news of a racist terror attack in Germany.. our hearts are with the victims and all of Germany. Sorry this happened in your country! We usually hear of this kind of thing in America and yea even Canada recently enough to still sting. Hope it was no where near you or your loved ones! Take care dude.

The World is so sick my Friend :(

It was around 300 Kilometers from my Hometown. 

All this hate in the World , it doesnt matters if Rightwing, Leftwing or Religious Idiots ....they have nothing learned from the Past.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

Looks like this was missed @Primal Optimist

No sorry, I ran out of time yesterday and only got the team sheets updated. Today I did another full update and did the pickuphockey inputs for both days. ; )

My 83 year old mamma needed to go shopping and then I took her out for a salmon supper on the town. Problem is its not my town so I have a bit of a long day to do a round trip. She worth it though. :towel:

• Cheers 1