The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

EKL Fantasy Keeper League 2019-20 season

Primal Optimist

On 2/4/2020 at 4:19 AM, Primal Optimist said:

Clubs must always be in compliance with the cap and player minimums and maximums set out in the cba.

Have you consulted your clubs about such changes?

In real life, a team with a player on IR who will not help them get in the post season? Routinely trade to give themselves a chance. And use IR to exceed the cap on said help. That is what IR is for. 

Pretty sure?  It was Chicago's 2knd cup. Patty Kane was supposed to be out deep into the play off's. And they loaded up at the deadline. Timmonen, Vermette. Kane miraculously appeared at the beginning of the post season.

:sadno:

I honestly don't even know what you are objecting to. the quoted portion in your post simply says "you have to follow our rules". You seem to be objecting to following the rules that the previous EXECUTIVE wrote. 

I am taking a few days off, as this is breaking my head. 

bye

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Have you consulted your clubs about such changes?

In real life, a team with a player on IR who will not help them get in the post season? Routinely trade to give themselves a chance. And use IR to exceed the cap on said help. That is what IR is for. 

Pretty sure?  It was Chicago's 2knd cup. Patty Kane was supposed to be out deep into the play off's. And they loaded up at the deadline. Timmonen, Vermette. Kane miraculously appeared at the beginning of the post season.

I don't think anything was changed.

Just that teams can't leave healthy players on IR to make it to playoffs.

Kane stayed on IR for the Hawks that year so it was fine.

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

I don't think anything was changed.

Just that teams can't leave healthy players on IR to make it to playoffs.

Kane stayed on IR for the Hawks that year so it was fine.

Yeah, I was a bit confused at first too. But I think Primal was just reminding everyone they need to be able to take guys off I/R once they are back IRL, even if that happens before they expected.

i ll definitely leave that league after the season is over. to much weird stuff here and honestly i´m fine with the Puck ,FL and GML .

Further the Cap Situation of the Oilers is BRUTAL  ... i ll may make some deals at the Deadline though. probably i can solve that cap issue a bit.

sorry @Primal Optimist    but you ll have  enough time to find a replacement GM in the Off-Season. ... i m sure. 

thanks for the invation  ..but i never really got into this league. 

Shattenkirk is available for  a cheaper Defender and Picks .

Regards Bomba 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

Just a few words of support

I have been on here for less than a season, and am still learning the ropes. I have done so many things wrong, I can not begin to start, but what I see is a 

continual mass exodus, pretty much all the time. Sad, really!

In saying that, I have to say, that those that have stepped up, have done a great job, for no pay, and a lot of work. I can not begin to say how much I appreciate the job they have done.

Both past and present league presidents have done amazing jobs, and from time to time, I have noticed attitude towards our president. I hope people can use a diplomatic tone when disagreeing with the League.

This is not the "Donald" and "Nancy" show. We need to show respect and appreciation...….even if it doesn't go our way.

I would like to thank Primal Optimist for all the work he has done while taking over this League.....I would hope all feel the same way!

• Cheers 2

Players on the block  - New Jersey

Chris Kreider (F) , Robin Lehner (G) and Travis Harmonic (D) are on the block...……….looking for picks

Kreider has a 11 team, no trade list...………..

Please contact me if you are interested...……….I will carry cap for the right price