The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Add Yo Own Damn Spice (12’er) [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

24 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

MR has played a rather sit back game and there's two mafia left of which me and Lucky are not it. 40% chance he is maf

That’s been his style last game too and he pretty townie then too. You’re kinda pushing MR and I don’t get that vibe from at all

This was the vote count with about 10-15minutes left. The votes never really changed that much afterwards. Unless my reads are totally off, I'm guessing the mafia sat on the Qwags wagon early and didn't go off it. 

Qwags (5) - falcon, fetch, MR, Virt, SS

Zfetch (4) - AV, LL, Kurisu, BJ

AV (1) - Qwags

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

This was the vote count with about 10-15minutes left. The votes never really changed that much afterwards. Unless my reads are totally off, I'm guessing the mafia sat on the Qwags wagon early and didn't go off it. 

Qwags (5) - falcon, fetch, MR, Virt, SS

Zfetch (4) - AV, LL, Kurisu, BJ

AV (1) - Qwags

I think you’re right. 

Falcon is strongly suspect to me because going back to R1, he pushed for jazz and Qwags instead of NIK. Once again, he wasn't around for nightfall and pretty much sat on his Qwags vote early. He's been hunting TP so far this game.

To me, it's unlikely Zfetch/MR are wolf/wolf, but I'm pretty confident one of them is. I think AV's play this game was that of sheriff bait, and his MK kind of looks bad on Zfetch. But MR pretty much dissected Zfetch's play last round (before oddly voting for Qwags after ANALyzing Zfetch) and also voted for him in R1.

I still believe in my early TP leans, but anything could happen at this point with the sheriff.

TP lean:

LL - probably will take a red peek to lynch this round

Kurisu - was against the Qwags wagon and for the NIK wagon.

SS - Slight TP lean - still feel good about his play and general activity closer to nightfall, but also unfamiliar with his play style.

No doubt there is mafia between falcon-Zfetch-MR...

Unvote Vote Falcon

• Cheers 1

Went back to the early stages of the Qwags wagon. Started when he just posted his reads and then he got attacked:

12 hours ago, Qwags said:

LL, BJ, and Kurisu clean to me. 

Zfetch, AV, and Jazz are still sus.

Vote AV.

12 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

This feels like a bot whose job it was to summarise the thread consensus.

Give me something spicy.

12 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Unvote; Vote Qwags

Dude has thought I'm TP all game and all of a sudden is saying I'm still sus

11 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

TP are allowed to be wrong as well - falc may have just preferred the other two wagons.

Unless he's refined his scum game, this has felt like townie falc to me so far. I'd keep him in the outer PoE, but would prefer to focus on AV/Zfetch/Qwags/jazz first.

Noting here that when falcon had 2 votes on him, MR defended falcon to push for Qwags. Does scum MR defend a scum teammate in falcon or even a potential TP in falcon? I feel like if MR was scum, he would not try to stop a falcon lynch from happening if falcon was TP, unless he wanted to power wolf Qwags out.

11 hours ago, Qwags said:

Interesting. Your immediate reaction for me suspecting you is to vote for me.

Noting this response from Qwags that was directed at Zfetch.

10 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Vote Qwags.

Basic vote count analysis suggests someone scummy voted NIK, and it's likely either him or Zfetch, who I'm wary of tunneling.

10 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Yeah, but at the same time I feel like we need to stick to the consensus PoE (Z, AV, Qwags, Jazz) right now. Feels like town is generally in control based on how R1 went, which means we stick with the process. And there doesn't seem to be an appetite for Zfetch so Qwags it is IMO.

Jazz maybe, but like I said I feel he deserves a chance to contribute a bit more first. I support his lynch if that's what I wake up to find.

10 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Vote Qwags

His gameplay continues to be tres scummy. Change my mind.

Here is another vote on Qwags and then Virt later follows. 

6 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Qwags (4) - falcon, fetch, MR, Virt

Falcon (2) - Kirisu, LL

AV (1) - Qwags

Zfetch (1)- AV

Virt (1) - BJ

No Vote: Jazz, SS 

So at this point, the Qwags lynch was already strong and never really changed after that like Kurisu pointed out. 

My summary on the Qwags wagon was that Zfetch pretty much jumped on Qwags right away after Qwags posted his list but never really probed further and attempted to sway the thread's opinion of Qwags.

MR didn't really rush into the Qwags vote and did ask for further thought. I'd say there is more thought progression in his vote for Qwags, but I still think it's odd he didn't vote for Zfetch after voicing heavy suspicion and break down of him in the morning when the Qwags vote was pretty quick.

Falcon was on Qwags a lot in R1, but after Qwags posted his reads list, falcon didn't really show much interest in further probing Qwags compared to R1 or even last game when he kept rapid firing questions.

I'd say scum rankings for now are:

Zfetch

falcon

MR

Unvote vote Zfetch

Change my mind

• Cheers 1
6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Went back to the early stages of the Qwags wagon. Started when he just posted his reads and then he got attacked:

Noting here that when falcon had 2 votes on him, MR defended falcon to push for Qwags. Does scum MR defend a scum teammate in falcon or even a potential TP in falcon? I feel like if MR was scum, he would not try to stop a falcon lynch from happening if falcon was TP, unless he wanted to power wolf Qwags out.

Noting this response from Qwags that was directed at Zfetch.

Here is another vote on Qwags and then Virt later follows. 

So at this point, the Qwags lynch was already strong and never really changed after that like Kurisu pointed out. 

My summary on the Qwags wagon was that Zfetch pretty much jumped on Qwags right away after Qwags posted his list but never really probed further and attempted to sway the thread's opinion of Qwags.

MR didn't really rush into the Qwags vote and did ask for further thought. I'd say there is more thought progression in his vote for Qwags, but I still think it's odd he didn't vote for Zfetch after voicing heavy suspicion and break down of him in the morning when the Qwags vote was pretty quick.

Falcon was on Qwags a lot in R1, but after Qwags posted his reads list, falcon didn't really show much interest in further probing Qwags compared to R1 or even last game when he kept rapid firing questions.

I'd say scum rankings for now are:

Zfetch

falcon

MR

Unvote vote Zfetch

Change my mind

Again, I agree. I think my read on Z was wrong in R1, admittedly. I think MR’s dissection was good. I agree with your list too. 

Vote Zfetch

8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I said why I didn't vote Z - there was clearly no appetite for it at the time I left. You, in particular, kept saying you wouldn't vote there.