The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

Just now, Time Lord said:

The points raised against Toews have been good, and I don't see who would be mafia if Toews isn't, especially with BJ and AV flipping town

Why can't SS or Zfetch be Mafia

Just now, Kurisu said:

SS went after lucky in round 1 before lucky had much suspicion on him

In round 1 I was pretty sure I was seeing Zfetch's town game, it was a tone read. I guess he's changed a bit this round though

I could see one of them being mafia but probably not both. That leaves a spot open for Toews

5 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

I was amongst the first to be onto LL. The only reason I see you pushing me is that you’re actually maf and trying to save LL or perhaps you realize that LL is virtually locked in being voted off the island and are looking to start a train on someone else, keeping yourself out of danger while acting like a town member. 

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I was amongst the first to be onto LL. The only reason I see you pushing me is that you’re actually maf and trying to save LL or perhaps you realize that LL is virtually locked in being voted off the island and are looking to start a train on someone else, keeping yourself out of danger while acting like a town member. 

This is a sound theory. You completely defeated my attempts to save Lucky from his 11-1 lynch tonight. Rats!

18 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I guess Naslund could be mafia. But there's pretty much no chance that he's Toews's teammate

Theres lots of players that Could* be mafia

Just got to wait till LL flips then go from there

With how round 1 went tho I'd be shocked if all 3 wolfs were on the same wagon.

Thats horrible team strategy for round 1

13 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

This is a sound theory. You completely defeated my attempts to save Lucky from his 11-1 lynch tonight. Rats!

Again, you see the overwhelming vote for him tonight so it’s easy for you to vote for LL now. Where were you when it was tougher to vote for him? No where. Pushing nonsense about others and voting out a townie. 

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Again, you see the overwhelming vote for him tonight so it’s easy for you to vote for LL now. Where were you when it was tougher to vote for him? No where. Pushing nonsense about others and voting out a townie. 

He claimed special of course I didn't vote him

Your vote on Lucky wasn't tough at all, you completely ignored the wagon battle

Is anyone listening to this guy?

SS insisting on voting a claimed special (a special we know is in the game) makes 0 sense from a townie perspective. You always sort special claims after. If Lucky flips scum I'm quite confident it was a ploy by SS to make himself look good. All of his posts lately have been awful.

• Cheers 3
40 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Thaw yourself out.

What about everyone else who didn't vote LL with you last night? Are they suspicious?