The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

• Ceres changed the title to Werewolf! The Awakening (Day 3)
On 4/25/2020 at 2:29 AM, naslund.is.king said:

Specifically the Toews> LL interactions

I quickly went through the thread earlier and LL avoided talking to, reading Toews pretty much all game. Like nothing but random tid bits

Toews does call him out on Voting for kurisu at one point but thats about it same story

Toews seemed to be under the impression voting for anyone but AV/ hoggers was silly

then in the end the wagons go back and forth  from kurisu, toews and AV and LL once again avoids voting for Toews

Toews also was the lone vote on Av to begin with.

I just find it weird...my games with LL he likes to throw votes around..challenge new players and will go after people for being quiet and yet toews got absolutely no attention from LL this game even when the wagon was chaos last minutes

Could me nothing or something I'm not sure.

You're right tho. One player at a time 

Toews i have no problems with your game so far its just LL..maybe he likes you but this is not how he deals with people.

im sorry lol

Here jazz.

• Cheers 1

Question: How exactly will Night work if there is an early Majority?

Once there is a majority the day is considered ended - players shouldn't post after that. As soon as I read the thread I will post the lynch result and Night will begin. The Night will last at least 12 hours, but it may have to be extended if the 12 hours fall on a time when I will be sleeping. 

E.g. If Majority was reached now, then the Night would start and last until around 12 AM PST. 

Day 3 Vote Count (33 hours until EoD)

6 Votes Needed for Majority

Zfetch (2) - falcon45ca, naslund.is.king

Time Lord (1) - thejazz97,

No voting (8) - GoCanucks16, hoggers, Intoewsables, Master Radishes, Time Lord, Sharpshooter, Where's Wellwood, Zfetch

5 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Question: How exactly will Night work if there is an early Majority?

Once there is a majority the day is considered ended - players shouldn't post after that. As soon as I read the thread I will post the lynch result and Night will begin. The Night will last at least 12 hours, but it may have to be extended if the 12 hours fall on a time when I will be sleeping. 

E.g. If Majority was reached now, then the Night would start and last until around 12 AM PST. 

Still no posting during night?