The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Star Wars: Revenge of the Mafia (Game Over)

Rate this topic

Here is what we know.

1. The SK is stupid, they didn't kill for 2 days. They are either inactive or bad at the game. (This means inactives + Darth Smellvin)

2. We lynch Darth Smellvin because he isn't inactive and we get most info on his lynch 1 way or the other

3. We then lynch the inactive people.

4. Then we lynch hoggers -> me -> j-69 or whoever else. Not really keeping track.

Game is solved this way.
Reporting everyone who doesn't vote Darth Melvin by end of day, and yes I am serious. I am getting banned from this site anyway, I have nothing to lose.

7 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Its strange how Darth Smellvin came into the game and started pushing only when it came down to 1? mafia and 1 sk.

I think we need to remove Darth Smellvin before Hoggers. Even if hoggers is in the PoE he's never the person you want to get rid of first because of his ability to crack potential universes.

I'm sure he'd even be fine with lynching himself tomorrow or next day for PoE.

The issue right now is people are playing way too fast and loose considering we have like 1-2 killing roles left to &^@# our $&!# up.

Anyway, Vote Darth Melvin cause he gay and prob SK (rhyme)

So you don't believe Otis's claim? OK

It may not be the correct play mechanically but it's the correct play on a philosophical level.

This choice is what will separate you from being a Wolf player and just being another random joe on a mafia forum. Seriously.

Anyway what i said before still stands. Everyone votes Darth Melvin or I go through everyone's search history and report the most egregious posts I can find. Take it or leave it.

• Haha 1

This Otis claim seems particular sticky. I don't think a hoggers check is even correct here, it makes more sense to get them in F3. Who else has @Otis claimed check on?

Something tells me there is some funky stuff going on behind the scene this game. Just a hunch but some things aren't adding up. I think Blue Jay must of got fed up with Mafia getting steamrolled another game and decided to throw in some bull$&!# last minute.

1 hour ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Here is what we know.

1. The SK is stupid, they didn't kill for 2 days. They are either inactive or bad at the game. (This means inactives + Darth Smellvin)

2. We lynch Darth Smellvin because he isn't inactive and we get most info on his lynch 1 way or the other

3. We then lynch the inactive people.

4. Then we lynch hoggers -> me -> j-69 or whoever else. Not really keeping track.

Game is solved this way.
Reporting everyone who doesn't vote Darth Melvin by end of day, and yes I am serious. I am getting banned from this site anyway, I have nothing to lose.

You will be God Killed you if you get any active players banned.

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
1 hour ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

This Otis claim seems particular sticky. I don't think a hoggers check is even correct here, it makes more sense to get them in F3. Who else has @Otis claimed check on?

Something tells me there is some funky stuff going on behind the scene this game. Just a hunch but some things aren't adding up. I think Blue Jay must of got fed up with Mafia getting steamrolled another game and decided to throw in some bull$&!# last minute.

Bruh... you are embarrassing yourself.

I can't watch. Haha.

The majority of players would have voted for me if you had asked nicely..:lol:

You wouldn't even had to threaten them with anything. Haha

My Bro's  LL, Bj, ceres, zfetch, falcon, mr, j23, 112, hog....

The list goes on bruh... no need for threats.