The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

ok, the deadline is approaching, we need to consolidate on scum.

I've made my case on FG and I still want her dead. Falcon's recent behavior looks good and I'm willing to slightly townlean him for now. Lucky still has high scum equity for obvious reasons. I want to lynch between funnygurl and lucky, and I prefer funnygurl for now.

@falcon45ca if you had to choose between FG and LL, which?

@DarthMelvin your kurisu wagon isn't happening today. who're you voting other than him?

I don't have to choose just yet. I'll be around til the end. I'm fine with either one, so let's say 53% LL & 46% FG with a 10% margin of error with every 10% of certainty.

Hopefully that isn't a clear answer, but an accurate answer.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Isn't DM always a good wagon?

But why this time? 

Give us your wagon list, 4 or less plz

Wagon list? I want to put up LL vs an low content but clearly here poster like DM, Otis, FM.

The NF report said something about the souls of BJ & NIK (bob), that they were nowhere to be found? Something like that.

I wanna see what Kurisu has up his sleeve. For now, if somethin' cool doesn't happen, then Imma pull a Karen, and I'll demand to speak to the manager, and I'll say this is unacceptable, and I'll make a HUGE fuxkin' scene, and then I'll lynch Kurisu & post it on Instagram 

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

@Funnygurl555 You last minute switched to Blinzer (who voted did deserve to die), to save your town read in LL...you couldve made that vote 5 minutes before, or 3 minutes before, but mere seconds? Immediately after LL voted?

Cuz here's the rub...LLs vote would've tied the lynch, and the tie is randomized. You ensured LL would be saved. Literally last second. You're scummy AF

ok u gotta believe that ll is scum there though

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

@Funnygurl555 You last minute switched to Blinzer (who voted did deserve to die), to save your town read in LL...you couldve made that vote 5 minutes before, or 3 minutes before, but mere seconds? Immediately after LL voted?

Cuz here's the rub...LLs vote would've tied the lynch, and the tie is randomized. You ensured LL would be saved. Literally last second. You're scummy AF

why in the world would i want my tr to be in a kitb with a null read like c'mon here

• Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

ok u gotta believe that ll is scum there though

Why did you save him then? I get his self preservation vote. Both scum or TP would do that. But, why’d you change at the very last second essentially saving him? Still doesn’t make any sense to me. 

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Why did you save him then? I get his self preservation vote. Both scum or TP would do that. But, why’d you change at the very last second essentially saving him? Still doesn’t make any sense to me. 

no i mean falcon has to believe that ll is scum. i don't. like falcon's out here doing these pre-flip associations and i don't think that's a fair basis for a scum read which is why i think he's being disingenuous

i'm p easy misflush bait y'all i mean look at me.

6 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Linguine, Kurisu, and Intoews are probably town and are in no way the flush today. Zfetch, SS, and DM haven't done very much but I guess can have a pass too. EP40 is new and not doing anything and so we're not going there yet. That's a slot for a Vig kill.

For various stupid reasons Qwags, Lucky, and Otis are not my choices for flushing, but I'm not going to argue too hard against them because my reasons might indeed be stupid.

That leaves M&H, Flow, falcon, and Funnygurl, all of whom are doing nothing but are clearly checking in and not completely slacking off. Falcon and FG are at least trying to look helpful even if their thoughts are going nowhere, whilst the other two are just...there.

I just find this 1st round funny seeing how everyone is blindly trying to connect dots & think they know more than anyone else 

Always Sunny Fx GIF

...why would I be left for a vig kill & better yet, how do you know there even is a vig kill this game?

6 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

@everyone

Tell me your order of preference and/or thoughts on:

milk and honey

Falcon

Flow Menaci

Funnygurl

For me whoever the most seasoned player is for reasons stated previously

2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Why not EP40?

Why not you?