The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Return of the Autobots - GAME OVER! AUTOBOTS/MAFIA WIN!

Rate this topic

i'll be honest with all of you. you are telling me what professor linguine's scum range is the game after he booty blasted all of you. the same game i invited him to because i know him as a friend and actually understand his scum range and town range. how are you possibly telling ME that he's not in his scum range. i will invest all the marmbles into this lynch and will modkill myself if i am wrong. it is as simple as that. if you go against my word, when linguine flips scum, i will use my tyrannical power and make you the next lynch. your team will fall like dominos, and i will assert myself as the supreme ruler of the canucks forum now that i've gotten sixfootfive banned permanently.

you have 4 hours to decide your fate. 

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Then what does it have to do with? never seen you tunnel before at all.

his tone shift is way too contrasted from last game. the shift itself is very blatant and explicit because that's what he wants you to notice

• Like 1

Just now, hoggers said:

i'll be honest with all of you. you are telling me what professor linguine's scum range is the game after he booty blasted all of you. the same game i invited him to because i know him as a friend and actually understand his scum range and town range. how are you possibly telling ME that he's not in his scum range. i will invest all the marmbles into this lynch and will modkill myself if i am wrong. it is as simple as that. if you go against my word, when linguine flips scum, i will use my tyrannical power and make you the next lynch. your team will fall like dominos, and i will assert myself as the supreme ruler of the canucks forum now that i've gotten sixfootfive banned permanently.

The problem is, is your telling us he’s scum and we really have no clue with tell tale signs. Last game he dominated and this game he has went a totally different direction. 
Don’t blame players for not seeing what you do

24 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Anyone building a case off me for purely being inactive needs to go back to school and get their brain checked.

Clearly a mentally asinine mislynch waiting to happen

suck my dick GIF

Looks like some of your scum buds got your attention.  Not much of a defense considering...

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

The problem is, is your telling us he’s scum and we really have no clue with tell tale signs. Last game he dominated and this game he has went a totally different direction. 
Don’t blame players for not seeing what you do

Just seen your reply. Least I understand now why you think that 

Unvote Vote PL

1 minute ago, hoggers said:

Let’s see if Hogger’s knows as much as he says he does. 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Because his aggro + tunneling is a humongous turn off this round. His entire focus this round has been on myself and one of my town reads.

Why are you voting with him over PL right now?

He's been on fire recently, I trust his reads.