The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flight of the Dirty Birds - Game Over, TOWN WINS!!

Rate this topic

Bo knows-I want to say the same about you but I’m not as confident as the rocket 
town lean

Zfetch- I have no clue. I like that you were suspicious of me in the end of day when the jazz (now we know town) was up but you’re a smart player. A little suspicion. If you’re town let’s get back to the good old days

PL-Sketch. I don’t like his posting and he lead the town to lynch the jazz. He had heat early and seemed to double down on lynching jazz...could be an idiot but if he’s scum he survived another day and that matters. -I’m pretty close to a repeat lock vote

MR- Dont like his initial vote on me. If he’s scum he could have thought that was a possible easy wagon after last game. Also don’t like him going back to previous game tactics like ____is scum but let’s keep him alive anyways...seems extra forced-Scum lean

DM seems odd way off...fool is never scum either I’m thinking this game he was randed scum. I’ll dive further later but if I recall he was selective in who he questioned/Giffed in suspicion -Scum lean

J23 - quiet start and always seemed to be present in the thread=Scum read

Kurisu- too good not too be suspicious of

Hoggers-Town. I’m good at reading hoggers and this is not his scum game
just wait.

4 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

You’re so scummy this game

BJ said he was bluffing. 
Blue jay is famous for his plays any of the regulars here know and understand that.

BJ sed alot of things....I think he was hoping for a save. 

I find very funny that you are posting like you and BJ were buddies and on the same page. It was far from that. He sussed you. 

I See You Conan GIF by Team Coco

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

BJ sed alot of things....I think he was hoping for a save. 

I find very funny that you are posting like you and BJ were buddies and on the same page. It was far from that. He sussed you. 

I See You Conan GIF by Team Coco

Dm your scum and will be lynched soon

Its showing. Go back to the gif board

First thing you do after a town loss is point the finger at Bjs play? Which he admitted was BS and a play

knowing now he was the sheriff,if he had a red peak he would have acted wayy differently 

2 hours ago, luckylager said:

The wise old Owl sensed something was all wrong. He felt a dark force coming for his ally, Raven. He knew for certain the Dirty Birds would kill him tonight. He took flight to warn his friend of the impending danger..

Soaring overhead the king of all scavenging-bully-ass dirty birds, the Bald Eagle had managed to hijack a drone, equipped with laser guided WMD's, and he had one locked on Raven.

Owl flew as hard and fast as could to save Raven from certain death, but before he could get within calling distance - Bald Eagle flicked his talon and launched .... it was a direct hit from a massive bomb designed for much larger targets.. Raven was blown to smithereens. Not a trace of that bird will ever be found.

I interpret this as there being an Doc but the kill was strongmanned.

Flavour continues to be on point.

I want to hear more about this Owl and Raven friendship. I get the sense they, like, don't necessarily always hang out or anything, maybe just lunch once a year, but they've been friends since school and have shared triumphs and cried on each other's shoulders and supported each other through tough times and are just always there for each other.

I've made myself sad about Raven's death now. And I just know Owl is devastated too. :(

evening losers

thanks for the free win

whoever said I was in my 3P meta was right again. I'm the executioner, my target should be obvious, and I've already fulfilled my win condition whether you kill me or not. feel free to lynch me to prove it if you think I'm faking it, I don't care.

not gonna post for the rest of the game since you sheep don't deserve anything.