The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flight of the Dirty Birds - Game Over, TOWN WINS!!

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Sorry man.

Nobody gets an MVP.

I think MR, J23, Toews and you all played good games and Falc found himself once all his gifted power was gone..

Nobody stands out though. Sorry guys

Not even the Doc who put in the correct save twice (but got strongmanned on one) and had 3/4 mafia identified in early D2?

And then I pushed for the 1/4 I misidentified, smh. :picard:

16 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Not even the Doc who put in the correct save twice (but got strongmanned on one) and had 3/4 mafia identified in early D2?

And then I pushed for the 1/4 I misidentified, smh. :picard:

You got first mention, dont be sour. You truly embodied the wise old owl but...

No MVP because you didnt actually push your opinion. You left it there just blowing in the wing despite knowing you'd likely die.

You had the opportunity to put town on your back in their time of desperate need, but you didn't.

Hard claiming Doc and your two saves as well as pushing your reads would have been MVP stuff..

Nobody that looked back on your posts brought up your reads or used them to advance town.

I was disappointed they didn't read back on you, but at the same time you didn't make a strong enough impression to force them to.

Thinking I need a 3 star approach to the MVP thing.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

No MVP because you didnt actually push your opinion. You left it there just blowing in the wing despite knowing you'd likely die.

You had the opportunity to put town on your back in their time of desperate need, but you didn't.

Hard claiming Doc and your two saves as well as pushing your reads would have been MVP stuff..

Nobody that looked back on your posts brought up your reads or used them to advance town.

I was disappointed they didn't read back on you, but at the same time you didn't make a strong enough impression to force them to.

bra

we know who the mvp is

the guy who got toews In the final hour and caused the scum team to expose themselves leading to tonight

whoever that guy was

:bigblush:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

bra

we know who the mvp is

the guy who got toews In the final hour and caused the scum team to expose themselves leading to tonight

whoever that guy was

:bigblush:

Was a great play.

MVP'S dont hide from their $&!#ty rand. Your lack of D1 and D2 contributions remove you from consideration for the 1st star.

16 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Counterpoint: hard to push my opinion when half the town still thought I was scum and the other half were barely playing. :PHardclaiming doc would have achieved nothing either.

I agree in general there was no MVP this game. Town won in spite of itself. If even a single scum member took control of the thread at any point they could have won. DM did the best of all of them in that regard.

• Cheers 1
23 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Was a great play.

MVP'S dont hide from their $&!#ty rand. Your lack of D1 and D2 contributions remove you from consideration for the 1st star.

Btw D2 I lead/begged the town to lynch DM 

toews was also a wagon but since k had a switch it could have been another mis lynch

Just saying:P

Lack of contributions smh