The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Karen & The Cancel Culture Cronies - MAFIA WIN!

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

10 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

True, that's why I mentioned doc save when we missed the NK. I didn't want the tp to think it was a missed op. 

Did you know Qwags was Associate? Well, nit right away of course. People were easily led.

So AV was tp. @GoCanucks16 was so brazen. Her interactions did very little but raise needless suspicion on other players. But the tp were so blinded.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
25 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Did you know Qwags was Associate? Well, nit right away of course. People were easily led.

So AV was tp. @GoCanucks16 was so brazen. Her interactions did very little but raise needless suspicion on other players. But the tp were so blinded.

No. I thought BJ was Ass. because he pinged all three of us with no real evidence. I even thought he was cheating (apologies)  And I also thought SS was Ass.

Z was asking me to give my thoughts. it's all good to do that but all I have to do is answer him by giving him what he wants to hear or give him nothing but doubt. When you start lumping each player in to groups. it shows you are against them. People are not going side with you...only to have you turn your back on them when they are wrong.  TR and AV are prime examples. GC and Z lumped each one of in to scum piles. if one was one inno and dead. that means it's the other.  confusion,

I tried to do what Aladeen did on confusion...I just wasn't gonna write huge azz paragraphs no one was gonna read haha,  I still hate you for that. 

• Like 1
  • Wat 1
29 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

No. I thought BJ was Ass. because he pinged all three of us with no real evidence. I even thought he was cheating (apologies)  And I also thought SS was Ass.

Z was asking me to give my thoughts. it's all good to do that but all I have to do is answer him by giving him what he wants to hear or give him nothing but doubt. When you start lumping each player in to groups. it shows you are against them. People are not going side with you...only to have you turn your back on them when they are wrong.  TR and AV are prime examples. GC and Z lumped each one of in to scum piles. if one was one inno and dead. that means it's the other.  confusion,

I tried to do what Aladeen did on confusion...I just wasn't gonna write huge azz paragraphs no one was gonna read haha,  I still hate you for that. 

I cleared 3 TP’s for town. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

I cleared 3 TP’s for town. 

52 minutes ago, luckylager said:

And BJ is ass because he nailed 3 scum on tone reads.

Makes sense

Ok everyone...if you read my post correctly I was asked if I thought Qwags  was the Associate...lol

These 2 thought I was calling the players "Ass" LOL I was just being lazy and saying Ass.  instead of Associate.

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Ok everyone...if you read my post correctly I was asked if I thought Qwags  was the Associate...lol

These 2 thought I was calling the players "Ass" LOL I was just being lazy and saying Ass.  instead of Associate.

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

How hard is it to spell out Associate? Ass. 

• Like 1