The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Holiday Special

Rate this topic

BoKnows

2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

I vote SS and he didn't give me any reactions. Odd

Was out with the family, shopping, lunch, giving gifts and clothing donations to charities like women/children safe houses and shelters and ducking into a pub and downing a couple stellas while they were at Winners. Sorry for not reacting. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Sketchy pop-in from thejazz97.

Definitely mafia, I'd say.

Not a bad point. A few people have had odd pop-ins. Noted, in case there’s any tie breakers down the road. 

Then again, you could be looking for awkward pop-ins to push as scum pop-ins, as scum. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Not a bad point. A few people have had odd pop-ins. Noted, in case there’s any tie breakers down the road. 

Then again, you could be looking for awkward pop-ins to push as scum pop-ins, as scum. 

This was an unusually long post, or elaboration, to essentially say that I'm either telling the truth or lying.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

This was an unusually long post, or elaboration, to essentially say that I'm either telling the truth or lying.

I want it to be laid out there. You're either fishing using Jazz or you’re keeping the suspicion off of you. It’s only D1 so we’ll see if your point was based on cover or conviction. 

• Like 4