The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player - Season 2

Intoewsables

Lmao, I deliberately try to create an elite TWF, instead my guy gets 23 giveaways to 1 takeaway in the first season. 

44 pts in 25 games tho not bad

Edited by UMB

9 hours ago, UMB said:

Lmao, I deliberately try to create an elite TWF, instead my guy gets 23 giveaways to 1 takeaway in the first season. 

44 pts in 25 games tho not bad

I think the ridiculous GA/TA ratios are caused by the lower leagues not being simmed "properly". The stats can be kind of wonky until our guys get to the major junior, college, and pro levels.

• Cheers 2

Salim Kane can't be stopped.  6 feet tall, 191 pounds of pure muscle.  Can easily bench 255 at 15 years old!  He's a freak of nature and the pride and joy of Timmins.  Move over Shania Twain, Timmins has a new star.

Edited by BoKnows
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

For reasons unknown to me, both Barney "Forest" Hudson and Pirmin Walker have bypassed the draft and signed with WHL teams. Just pretend that they were both drafted in the top-10 last year.

Report: Hudson's parents unhappy with his decision to forgo his college education and play professional hockey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caboose said:

Xavier still stuck in french league... Any chance he makes his way to the Q soon?

Apparently he's treated as an import rather than a local player, so he needs to be selected in the Import Draft first. He's eligible and highly ranked for the next draft.