The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] How to get Montreal's Unprotected 1st round Pick in 2023

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I didn't realize Bergevin was on his last year.  If that is the case then most likely Montreal stands pat and keeps all their picks.  They don't re-sign Danault either.  Looks like they are going to start the rebuilding process as soon as next summer.  Too bad they didn't win the Cup.  I don't see them in another final for a long time.

They are already in a building process.  Their young players took a lot of steps but they are still young and developing.  The future is Suzuki, Caufield, Romanov etc. 

5 minutes ago, mll said:

They are already in a building process.  Their young players took a lot of steps but they are still young and developing.  The future is Suzuki, Caufield, Romanov etc. 

I'm not so sure.

Kotkaniemi, Romanov and Suzuki (via trade) were all acquired 3 years ago.  All they have to show for the last 3 years is little Cole.  They traded Sergachev, a top 10 pick, before he could even play one season for Montreal in order to acquire Drouin, a guy 3 years older who was already having issues in Tampa.  They acquired Anderson by trading Domi, so that was a lateral move at best.  They signed Chiarot in 2019 and Edmundson in 2020 as UFA's to be in their top 4.  They signed a 29 year old Toffoli as a UFA to be in their top 6.  Most of their D are on the wrong side of 30 and their goalie is 34 in August.  

That doesn't look to me to be a team in a full rebuild mode.  More like a retool on the fly.  Their FULL rebuild starts next summer when Bergevin is gone.  I can see them collecting more picks for next year as well.  They have 11 this year.  They need to rebuild their entire defence and starting goalie, which is going take a long time.

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I'm not so sure.

Kotkaniemi, Romanov and Suzuki (via trade) were all acquired 3 years ago.  All they have to show for the last 3 years is little Cole.  They traded Sergachev, a top 10 pick, before he could even play one season for Montreal in order to acquire Drouin, a guy 3 years older who was already having issues in Tampa.  They acquired Anderson by trading Domi, so that was a lateral move at best.  They signed Chiarot in 2019 and Edmundson in 2020 as UFA's to be in their top 4.  They signed a 29 year old Toffoli as a UFA to be in their top 6.  Most of their D are on the wrong side of 30 and their goalie is 34 in August.  

That doesn't look to me to be a team in a full rebuild mode.  More like a retool on the fly.  Their FULL rebuild starts next summer when Bergevin is gone.  I can see them collecting more picks for next year as well.  They have 11 this year.  They need to rebuild their entire defence and starting goalie, which is going take a long time.

Toffoli started on their 3rd line.  Chiarot is UFA in a year.  They still had to ice a team.  Once Radulov turned down his extension and Paccioretty was traded they changed course.  Bergevin made it clear several times that he wasn't going to be trading picks/prospects for rentals and that they were in a rebuild process.  This season was just a next step in the process.

Bergevin referred to the Canucks' model after the bubble.  They wanted to add vets to insulate their young players and give them time to develop.  He mostly made hockey trades.  They didn't give up high draft picks and still have 11 picks this draft.  2016 was the last time where they didn't have a 2nd round pick.  2008 was the last time they didn't have a 1st.  Even Montreal media is praising Bergevin for having set them up nicely for the future with all the picks still coming and the prospect pool.

10 minutes ago, mll said:

Toffoli started on their 3rd line.  Chiarot is UFA in a year.  They still had to ice a team.  Once Radulov turned down his extension and Paccioretty was traded they changed course.  Bergevin made it clear several times that he wasn't going to be trading picks/prospects for rentals and that they were in a rebuild process.  This season was just a next step in the process.

Bergevin referred to the Canucks' model after the bubble.  They wanted to add vets to insulate their young players and give them time to develop.  He mostly made hockey trades.  They didn't give up high draft picks and still have 11 picks this draft.  2016 was the last time where they didn't have a 2nd round pick.  2008 was the last time they didn't have a 1st.  Even Montreal media is praising Bergevin for having set them up nicely for the future with all the picks still coming and the prospect pool.

Toffoli is getting paid $4.25 million.  I highly doubt they signed him to be a 3rd line winger.  He might have started on the 3rd line but he's getting paid to be in their top 6.

Bergevin traded a young stud in Sergachev before he could even lace them up for Montreal.  Probably their best draft pick in the last 14 years since the 2007 draft.  Why would you trade your best draft pick of the last 14 years if you are in a rebuild mode?  Especially given the fact he was their only top D prospect in their whole system.  Romanov is not even close to Sergachev.  Sergachev is a stud and would be on Montreal's top pairing right now.  He was a top 10 pick so they did give up on a high draft pick.

The Montreal media may be praising him now, but just wait until they start missing the playoffs every year.  Montreal is a hockey market, much bigger than Vancouver.  Their team is on a downward slide and they don't have much in the kitty right now.  11 picks this year is nice but those guys won't be in the lineup for 2-3 years or longer.  Gonna be a long rebuild for them.

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Toffoli is getting paid $4.25 million.  I highly doubt they signed him to be a 3rd line winger.  He might have started on the 3rd line but he's getting paid to be in their top 6.

Bergevin traded a young stud in Sergachev before he could even lace them up for Montreal.  Probably their best draft pick in the last 14 years since the 2007 draft.  Why would you trade your best draft pick of the last 14 years if you are in a rebuild mode?  Especially given the fact he was their only top D prospect in their whole system.  Romanov is not even close to Sergachev.  Sergachev is a stud and would be on Montreal's top pairing right now.  He was a top 10 pick so they did give up on a high draft pick.

The Montreal media may be praising him now, but just wait until they start missing the playoffs every year.  Montreal is a hockey market, much bigger than Vancouver.  Their team is on a downward slide and they don't have much in the kitty right now.  11 picks this year is nice but those guys won't be in the lineup for 2-3 years or longer.  Gonna be a long rebuild for them.

Pacioretty, Radulov left after the Drouin-Sergachev trade.  They changed course then.

Tatar-Gallagher, Drouin-Andersson, Toffoli-Armia were the top-9 wingers.  They were expected to move on from Tatar once his deal was up (UFA now) and probably saw Toffoli as a possible replacement.  Was still a UFA signing and not giving up assets to acquire him.

1 minute ago, mll said:

Pacioretty, Radulov left after the Drouin-Sergachev trade.  They changed course then.

Tatar-Gallagher, Drouin-Andersson, Toffoli-Armia were the top-9 wingers.  They were expected to move on from Tatar once his deal was up (UFA now) and probably saw Toffoli as a possible replacement.  Was still a UFA signing and not giving up assets to acquire him.

Ah right, that Sergachev trade was before the Pacioretty trade.  Well they've been in rebuild mode since 2018 then, and they have only Kotkaniemi, Romanov and Caulfield to show for it from the draft.  

Another thing to consider is that Bergevin's draft record is horrendous.  Since he took over the draft in 2012 Montreal has only had 5 draft picks who have played over 200 games.  Out of those 5 only one is still with the team.  His best draft pick was Sergachev and he traded him away.  Does Montreal really want him controlling the draft this year with those 11 picks?  I would be very concerned if I was a Montreal fan as this year's draft will be crucial to their future success.  I mean if Bergevin isn't gonna be around next year it kinda sucks that he will be the one making the call in the draft this year.  But then you can't really fire a GM who just went to the finals either.

Montreal may have been better off missing the playoffs this year, firing Bergevin and basically starting from scratch...

8 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Price has cyclical injuries.  Next year or the following will be the down year and recovery.  They've no depth, no prospects etc

This is EXACTLY like when Ottawa went all in and lost in the eastern finals.

I swear there's a top 5 pick out of Montreal on a season or two

Then Miller is your guy.   If they can't retain Denault.     I've been saying this on and off all year, we won't be able to retain all three of Horvat, BB and Miller, one or possibly two could be used to re-set the rebuild the same way COL did when they traded Duchene and Barrie.   It's risky for sure, they completely lucked out with OTT and doubt we would be as lucky, but it has potential for a lot of rewards too.   They could still be good in two years.  Not like they don't have a little of their own youth movement and The Clown (Bergevin) is unpredictable.    I'd like to start considering this deal this season by the TDL.    One year left is exactly what Duchene had left, guy scored more points but not as complete.   Horvat, BB and Miller could all command 7-8 when they are up.  

Edited by IBatch

34 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Ah right, that Sergachev trade was before the Pacioretty trade.  Well they've been in rebuild mode since 2018 then, and they have only Kotkaniemi, Romanov and Caulfield to show for it from the draft.  

Another thing to consider is that Bergevin's draft record is horrendous.  Since he took over the draft in 2012 Montreal has only had 5 draft picks who have played over 200 games.  Out of those 5 only one is still with the team.  His best draft pick was Sergachev and he traded him away.  Does Montreal really want him controlling the draft this year with those 11 picks?  I would be very concerned if I was a Montreal fan as this year's draft will be crucial to their future success.  I mean if Bergevin isn't gonna be around next year it kinda sucks that he will be the one making the call in the draft this year.  But then you can't really fire a GM who just went to the finals either.

Montreal may have been better off missing the playoffs this year, firing Bergevin and basically starting from scratch...

Bergevin doesn't draft.  Very few GMs actually do - Armstrong even says it's the most dangerous form of scouting for a GM to get involved in the draft.  They just don't have the time to go through the whole process it takes to identify who should be picked.

Montreal's past drafting record has been poor but they have made changes to improve their process.  There was an article up a few years ago showing that they would have been significantly better off if they had simply followed the list of Central Scouting and taken the best player still available following that list.

Feels more like a team just starting to find their way despite going to the finals.  I really don't see them giving up picks for someone like Miller right now - for Podkolzin maybe but not a 28 year old who is 2 years to UFA.

LeBrun was wondering if they could have Bergevin move into a president type role once his contract is up.

Edited by mll
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Didn't he just win GM of the year or a finalist (again, second time now).... he's all over the map but can't complain about the results.    Going for a C instead of BPA was a mistake ... and they haven't been rebuilding as much as sucking one year ok the next sucking ok ... while they try to win with Price, and Weber was an excellent trade for them.   Totally puts the screws on NSH if he retires early too lol.  

Bergy was a solid hockey player and tough as nails (and probably the most famous prankster ever)... he's also at a disadvantage as the most taxed team in the league (although TO and now Vancouver aren't much behind).. his drafting record is ok - Caufield looks legit.  Trading for Drouin was bad,  signing TT good.. He's a pretty good example of the average NHL GM really, he's a mixed bag.    As far as really poor drafting goes ... check out what how we did from Nonis Edler draft until MG last one...ugly.   Coho, Horvat, Hutton .... did i miss anyone else? 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Rumours were there that some teams were interested in JT Miller.  

JT Miller for Paul Byron and a 1st round pick unprotected could probably be done, but it would probably cost Benning his job. 

Why?  Sakic was drug over the coals up until he made the Duchene trade and even then still some weren't happy (and of course those frowns turned upside down when OTT was the worst team in the NHL with that first).   One Norris finalist already and just getting started.   

If it cost him his job then the owners should be fired, that's a great return for Miller.   We've got two good years from him, his cost a 23 and a third.   Then we could use that extra cap space somewhere else.    Miller is here to help insulate EP, and to help make the playoffs/gain experience so doubt we make this or a trade like this before the TDL - but if we are so far out then absolutely it should be considered.   Unless all three of BB, Horvat and Miller are willing to have almost exactly the same deal next time, we can't afford to keep all three.  

5 hours ago, Krinjer33 said:

What’s the possibility of taking back Weber with some money retained? 

That’s a hefty contract but if he is on LTIR does it really matter?

BC boy and might be open to coming home. 
Also, if he can still play he would make a great mentor for Bo and our young defenceman. He’s still an effective player if used in limited minutes. 

Really comes down to how much his body heals.   Will be a short off season, don't expect to see him in the opening roster and it wouldn't surprise anyone if he's skated his last game.   Don't think he'd retire, but it's possible ... with 12 million owed likely the LTIR until his deal is up - doubt the league has the stomach to slap NSH with basically a 5m cap penalty over the next four seasons.    

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

On pace for 137 goals actually 

Yes he's predicted to break Wayne Gretzky's all-time pro goals - including the 50 or so he scored as a 17 year old in the WHA somewhere around the midway point of his current deal.   That matches the level of hyperbole i've read on this site over JB "running out of time "...

28 minutes ago, mll said:

Bergevin doesn't draft.  Very few GMs actually do - Armstrong even says it's the most dangerous form of scouting for a GM to get involved in the draft.  They just don't have the time to go through the whole process it takes to identify who should be picked.

Montreal's past drafting record has been poor but they have made changes to improve their process.  There was an article up a few years ago showing that they would have been significantly better off if they had simply followed the list of Central Scouting and taken the best player still available following that list.

Feels more like a team just starting to find their way despite going to the finals.  I really don't see them giving up picks for someone like Miller right now - for Podkolzin maybe but not a 28 year old who is 2 years to UFA.

LeBrun was wondering if they could have Bergevin move into a president type role once his contract is up.

With Bergevin you just never know.   If Weber is done, could see him make a push for Seth Jones...and Miller's deal isn't too tough to add to his four lines with Denault maybe gone.  He's totally unpredictable and not at all scared to make bold moves.    Jones/Miller vs Weber/Denault, they might get lucky enough to get in again, once they are in they could do it again with that sort of depth and if Price can save himself enough for the post season. 

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

With Bergevin you just never know.   If Weber is done, could see him make a push for Seth Jones...and Miller's deal isn't too tough to add to his four lines with Denault maybe gone.  He's totally unpredictable and not at all scared to make bold moves.    Jones/Miller vs Weber/Denault, they might get lucky enough to get in again, once they are in they could do it again with that sort of depth and if Price can save himself enough for the post season. 

Bergevin has always said he won't sacrifice the future for short term rentals.   Beat writers Basu and Godin have the same recollection in their latest article where they say that Bergevin has repeatedly said that he is against moving picks/prospects who could help them long term for a short term rental - that's what Miller would be.  

A trade where they would be giving up high picks or promising prospects seems unlikely given his stance.  They'll likely wait for Jones in free agency rather than pay the price CBJ are asking.  Hamilton doesn't seem like the type of D to replace Weber.  

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, mll said:

Bergevin has always said he won't sacrifice the future for short term rentals.   Beat writers Basu and Godin have the same recollection in their latest article where they say that Bergevin has repeatedly said that he is against moving picks/prospects who could help them long term for a short term rental - that's what Miller would be.  

A trade where they would be giving up high picks or promising prospects seems unlikely given his stance.  They'll likely wait for Jones in free agency rather than pay the price CBJ are asking.  Hamilton doesn't seem like the type of D to replace Weber.  

Bergy is unpredictable.   Trading Sergachev maybe tempered him, think losing Weber probably is going to get him into action.    After going to the final that adds a different element too.   If they feel they can do it again with mostly the same group i doubt he wouldn't look at adding Miller for their first and say no without a ton of consideration if they don't sign Denault.   Willing to spend more money on him (offered early this season).    They will have a spot for Miller for sure and C is one of their not great positions.   Going to the final, Weber out - things have changed.   JB says things too.   Thing is one of his "untouchables" or more will get exposed this year.  And at some point he will very likely trade them.     It's a very plausible scenario.   If Weber is out for sure see them going after Jones too.   Bergy has been in a constant state of rebuild and re-tool around Weber and Price.   Fortunately for him had the presence of mind to add young pieces, keep them insulated while riding his horses (Weber and Price) while they still can.   

Wilson wasn't much different with the exception given they were contending, continually paid to keep them there.   Really depends on whether he thinks they have another run in them before Price is done, and they don't have much time to do it.   Sure MTL fans think they can.  

Edit:  Doubt they go after Hamilton too.   I'm very curious if they try and retain Staal and Perry.   He did trade for Staal.   3rd and 5th. 

Edited by IBatch

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

Bergy is unpredictable.   Trading Sergachev maybe tempered him, think losing Weber probably is going to get him into action.    After going to the final that adds a different element too.   If they feel they can do it again with mostly the same group i doubt he wouldn't look at adding Miller for their first and say no without a ton of consideration if they don't sign Denault.   Willing to spend more money on him (offered early this season).    They will have a spot for Miller for sure and C is one of their not great positions.   Going to the final, Weber out - things have changed.   JB says things too.   Thing is one of his "untouchables" or more will get exposed this year.  And at some point he will very likely trade them.     It's a very plausible scenario.   If Weber is out for sure see them going after Jones too.   Bergy has been in a constant state of rebuild and re-tool around Weber and Price.   Fortunately for him had the presence of mind to add young pieces, keep them insulated while riding his horses (Weber and Price) while they still can.   

Wilson wasn't much different with the exception given they were contending, continually paid to keep them there.   Really depends on whether he thinks they have another run in them before Price is done, and they don't have much time to do it.   Sure MTL fans think they can.  

Edit:  Doubt they go after Hamilton too.   I'm very curious if they try and retain Staal and Perry.   He did trade for Staal.   3rd and 5th. 

Bergevin is unpredictable in the specific moves he makes, but not the kind of moves he makes.  Those are pretty predictable. He does 1-1 player trades, especially when he thinks the player he has isn’t a fit.  He’ll sell off short term assets for picks.  He signs out of the box free agents to low risk contracts  (hence the nick name bargain bin Bergevin). But one thing he doesn’t do is trade his 1st round pick or send big packages for a single player. In his 9 years as GM he’s never traded away his 1st round pick.  

He’s worked hard to establish the clubs depth and prospect pool.  He’s not going to move young high quality assets for a guy that’s 8-9 years older than the core he’s building.  

• Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Bergevin is unpredictable in the specific moves he makes, but not the kind of moves he makes.  Those are pretty predictable. He does 1-1 player trades, especially when he thinks the player he has isn’t a fit.  He’ll sell off short term assets for picks.  He signs out of the box free agents to low risk contracts  (hence the nick name bargain bin Bergevin). But one thing he doesn’t do is trade his 1st round pick or send big packages for a single player. In his 9 years as GM he’s never traded away his 1st round pick.  

He’s worked hard to establish the clubs depth and prospect pool.  He’s not going to move young high quality assets for a guy that’s 8-9 years older than the core he’s building.  

For sure.  That said he's also in his 8-9 years,  just made the final and might think they could make another crack at it.   Once your a contender, trading first rounders becomes common place.  SJ did it.   MG did it.  TB does it etc.   If Denault leaves he's going to need a guy like Miller to come in.   In fact he could use a guy like Miller right now to push the offense more.   Just because he says he won't trade his NEXT year first, doesn't mean he won't consider the following one...if he believes in his team for sure he'd do it under these circumstances (Denault walks).   Miller has proven he can carry a first line, and they have plenty of wingers.   And he's proven in NY and TB he can add plenty of offense as a middle six guy too.    Think about it.  Bergevin isn't a great drafter, at best average.  Sure it's his scouting department and not him doing the actual work but rarely does a GM not make the final decision on the first pick, and in our case quite often the second ones too (JB is on video doing this).    

It's not common knowledge but you can bet every GM in the league knows that once you get around 22-23 overall, the odds of hitting on them is virtually identical to the entire second round.   First rounders sound pretty even if they are late ones, but the reality is much different.   If they don't know this then they aren't getting advised well enough. Bergy is doesn't mind rolling the dice.   Trading Miller could be only worth a second to us really, OR could be a lottery ticket and that's the metrics he would need to make the decision.    I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him trade for Jones either - but do think he might want to stay in the US so maybe not.     It's entirely within the realm of possible trading JT Miller for MTL 2023 could happen.     

JB also knows Miller's shelf life isn't very long cap wise (Horvat, BB...Miller too?$$$$)   He's got to make the difficult decision on whether or not to keep him for both this season, or as a rental next year.   Miller isn't really a rental if he's got a year left.   Go look what Vegas paid for Tatar with one year left.   A first, a second and a third round pick in consecutive drafts.   With only one year on his deal.   They didn't even use him during their cup run lol.  One game maybe.   Then traded Tatar to MTL for Patches, Suzuki and a second rounder.   The cost for Patches was absolutely massive really if you look at that trade tree.   

TB first for Coleman.   Basically a second round pick etc.   Ballard for a first etc ... we did it too.    Maybe MTL isn't the best target,  but for sure Miller with zero retention, is worth what Tatar was traded for.    With retention far more in this environment.  What Bergy would be giving up for him is low risk high reward if they end up spending to replace Weber.   If not high risk high reward.   He does like to roll the dice.    MTL would be stacked with Miller too. 

Edited by IBatch

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

For sure.  That said he's also in his 8-9 years,  just made the final and might think they could make another crack at it.   Once your a contender, trading first rounders becomes common place.  SJ did it.   MG did it.  TB does it etc.   If Denault leaves he's going to need a guy like Miller to come in.   In fact he could use a guy like Miller right now to push the offense more.   Just because he says he won't trade his NEXT year first, doesn't mean he won't consider the following one...if he believes in his team for sure he'd do it under these circumstances (Denault walks).   Miller has proven he can carry a first line, and they have plenty of wingers.   And he's proven in NY and TB he can add plenty of offense as a middle six guy too.    Think about it.  Bergevin isn't a great drafter, at best average.  Sure it's his scouting department and not him doing the actual work but rarely does a GM not make the final decision on the first pick, and in our case quite often the second ones too (JB is on video doing this).    

It's not common knowledge but you can bet every GM in the league knows that once you get around 22-23 overall, the odds of hitting on them is virtually identical to the entire second round.   First rounders sound pretty even if they are late ones, but the reality is much different.   If they don't know this then they aren't getting advised well enough. Bergy is doesn't mind rolling the dice.   Trading Miller could be only worth a second to us really, OR could be a lottery ticket and that's the metrics he would need to make the decision.    I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him trade for Jones either - but do think he might want to stay in the US so maybe not.     It's entirely within the realm of possible trading JT Miller for MTL 2023 could happen.     

JB also knows Miller's shelf life isn't very long cap wise (Horvat, BB...Miller too?$$$$)   He's got to make the difficult decision on whether or not to keep him for both this season, or as a rental next year.   Miller isn't really a rental if he's got a year left.   Go look what Vegas paid for Tatar with one year left.   A first, a second and a third round pick in consecutive drafts.   With only one year on his deal.   They didn't even use him during their cup run lol.  One game maybe.   Then traded Tatar to MTL for Patches, Suzuki and a second rounder.   The cost for Patches was absolutely massive really if you look at that trade tree.   

TB first for Coleman.   Basically a second round pick etc.   Ballard for a first etc ... we did it too.    Maybe MTL isn't the best target,  but for sure Miller with zero retention, is worth what Tatar was traded for.    With retention far more in this environment.  What Bergy would be giving up for him is low risk high reward if they end up spending to replace Weber.   If not high risk high reward.   He does like to roll the dice.    MTL would be stacked with Miller too. 

Montreal is still a team on the build. I don’t see a 28 year old who’s 2 years from being UFA a piece Bergevin pursues.  I guess we’ll see. But it doesn’t fit the way he’s gone about things at all. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, qwijibo said:

Montreal is still a team on the build. I don’t see a 28 year old who’s 2 years from being UFA a piece Bergevin pursues.  I guess we’ll see. But it doesn’t fit the way he’s gone about things at all. 

Yes who knows ... Dallas maybe ... Pavelski is likely going to Kraken ...i'm sure quite a few teams would be interested.   MTL is a vet team mostly with some youth coming in ... Depends a lot on if they want to go for it the next couple of years 

8 hours ago, IBatch said:

Then Miller is your guy.   If they can't retain Denault.     I've been saying this on and off all year, we won't be able to retain all three of Horvat, BB and Miller, one or possibly two could be used to re-set the rebuild the same way COL did when they traded Duchene and Barrie.   It's risky for sure, they completely lucked out with OTT and doubt we would be as lucky, but it has potential for a lot of rewards too.   They could still be good in two years.  Not like they don't have a little of their own youth movement and The Clown (Bergevin) is unpredictable.    I'd like to start considering this deal this season by the TDL.    One year left is exactly what Duchene had left, guy scored more points but not as complete.   Horvat, BB and Miller could all command 7-8 when they are up.  

I've bene back and forth on this whether it's Boeser or Miller that would be the player.

Boeser is that scoring winger, but would also be a shade more 1 dimensional and help towards that fall I see Montreal having.  Miller will do more as he is a far more versatile player but has possibly the higher per value return.

It's Bergevins MO to do something like this, no 1sts have been traded but doesn't mean it won't start.

I want that pick badly 

• Cheers 1