The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

3 hours ago, arby18_ said:

SIGNING: The Detroit Red Wings have signed unrestricted free agent Jordan Gross a 2-year deal. 

spacer.png - Jordan Gross - 2-year deal worth $1.6 million ($800k per season)

Jordan was a qualified RFA in our organisation

We sent in our qualifying offer back in December just before the cut off date however with events both in the league and my personal life this got pushed back. 

We are glad Jordan has accepted our offer and hope one day he makes it onto our blueline.

• Cheers 3

ATTENTION GENERAL MANAGERS!

The season's Free Agency period has now concluded, until the next Free Agency period to take place the same date as the NHL which as it stands today is July 13th, 2022.

Teams are still permitted to negotiate with drafted players within their systems as well as pending restricted and unrestricted free agents. An official notice to the league's members is forthcoming outlining these rules. 

Thank you

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

15 hours ago, lethunder said:

Signing: The Washington Capitals have signed free agent forward Buddy Robinson to a 2 year deal.

small.png Buddy Robinson - 2 years, $1.8 million ($900k per season)

15 hours ago, lethunder said:

Signing: The Washington Capitals have signed free agent defenseman Tyler Tucker to a 3 year deal.

small.png Tyler Tucker - 3 years, $2.4 million ($800k per season)

8 hours ago, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Washington Capitals have signed unrestricted free agent forward Ryan Lomberg to a three year deal.

spacer.png Ryan Lomberg - 3 year, $3.15 million dollar contract. ($1.05 million per season)

5 hours ago, ThatMike said:

SIGNING: The Washington Capitals have signed unrestricted free agent Tim Berni to a two year deal.

spacer.png Tim Berni 2 year, $1.6 million dollar contract. ($800k per season)

Ryan Lomberg joins the NHL roster

Assignment: Caps assign Kristian Vesalainen to the AHL.

Current Lineup:

Laine             -  Scheifele     -   Nylander 

Verhaeghe    -  Kuznetsov   -  Killorn

Copp              -  Wennberg   -  Kassian

Engvall           -  Dowd           - Joseph

Lomberg                                -  Simmonds

Toews       -     Klingberg 

Dumoulin  -     Holl

Dermott     -     Gudas

Sekera

Grubauer

Vejmelka

Injured Reserve:   Ellis,  Hutton,  Laczynski 

• Cheers 1

SIGNING: The Los Angeles Kings have signed the following unrestricted free agent:

spacer.png Josh Lopina - 2 year, $1.7 million dollar contract. ($850,000 per season)

spacer.png Alex Cotton - 2 year, $1.6 million dollar contract. ($800,000 per season)

spacer.png Sam Stange- 2 year, $1.7 million dollar contract. ($850,000 per season)

spacer.png Ben Meehan - 2 year, $1.7 million dollar contract. ($850,000 per season)

The Kings are thrilled to have come to terms with the above free agents. Our scouts have been working hard over the past few months to scour the college and junior ranks for young free agents to fill our ranks, and deserve a lot of credit for finding these soon-to-be 21-year-olds (before the 2022 GML Entry Draft) who were each selected IRL in recent drafts.

D-man Alex Cotton (132nd overall '20) is nearly a PPG player in Vancouver of the WHL, while RW Sam Stange (97th overall '20), D Ben Meehan (140th overall '20) and C Josh Lopina (98th overall '21) are playing important minutes in college for Wisconsin, UMass-Lowell and UMass-Amherst, respectively. Since the Kings as an organization drafted zero players in the 2019 and 2020 drafts, we feel that we just essentially added some picks retroactively and our organization is much deeper today than it was earlier this week.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Report: After yesterday's signings the Washington Capitals have reached our 50 contract limit. 

We feel good about our organizational depth right now. We haven't been able to add to our prospect pool through the draft but I am feeling happier today with our combo of vets and youngsters developing at the AHL level.

Dover Dobermans Lineup:

Sikura         -  Ruotsalainen    - Vesalainen

Ho-Sang      -  Pilon                 -  Robinson

Wingerli       -  Somppi            -  Ryfors

Olivier           - Limoges           - Gignac

Holmberg                                 -  Kruse 

Niku      -   Friedman

Shea      -  Priskie

Tucker   -  Drew

Berni      -  Niousainen

Berdin

Korenar

• Cheers 1

Recall: The Kings recall Janis Moser to the main roster.

image.png.dc26c19e8ec7d4d5de77fcaadf142fee.png

25 minutes ago, ThatMike said:

Signing: The Los Angeles Kings have signed free agent Matthew Villalta to a 2 year deal.

small.png Matthew Villalta - 2 years $1.6m ($800k AAV)

*These terms were agreed upon prior to last nights deadline

Very pleased to add Matthew to the fold as well - with Schmid and Villalta we feel we have a solid tandem on young netminders in the minors that will allow Tristan Lennox to continue developing in junior.

Edited by arby18_
  • Vintage 1

On 1/31/2022 at 5:10 PM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Jacob Bryson to a three year deal.

spacer.png Jacob Bryson - 3 year, $6.0 million dollar contract ($2 million per season)

On 1/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed unrestricted free agent goalie Adam Scheel to a three year deal.

spacer.png Adam Scheel - 3 year, $4.5 million dollar contract. ($1.5 million per season)

On 1/26/2022 at 2:51 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed unrestricted free agent forward Liam Kirk to a three year deal.

spacer.png Liam Kirk - 3 year, $2.4 million dollar contract. ($800,000 per season)

On 1/26/2022 at 2:56 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed unrestricted free agent forward Benjamin Baumgartner to a two year deal.

spacer.png Benjamin Baumgartner - 2 year, $1.6 million dollar contract. ($800,000 per season)

On 1/26/2022 at 3:00 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Toni Utunen to a two year deal.

spacer.png Toni Utunen - 2 year, $1.5 million dollar contract. ($750,000 per season)

On 1/26/2022 at 3:02 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed unrestricted free agent forward Albin Sundsvik to a two year deal.

spacer.png Albin Sundsvik - 2 year, $1.5 million dollar contract. ($750,000 per season)

On 1/26/2022 at 3:04 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed unrestricted free agent forward Patrick Moynihan to a two year deal.

spacer.png Patrick Moynihan - 2 year, $1.5 million dollar contract. ($750,000 per season)

On 1/26/2022 at 3:05 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Martin Has to a two year deal.

spacer.png Martin Has - 2 year, $1.5 million dollar contract. ($750,000 per season)

On 1/26/2022 at 2:45 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed unrestricted free agent forward Yauheni Aksiantsiuk to a three year deal.

spacer.png Yauheni Aksiantsiuk - 3 year, $2.4 million dollar contract. ($800,000 per season)

On 1/26/2022 at 2:48 AM, Sergei Bobrovsky said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay LIghtning have signed unrestricted free agent forward Semyon Der-Arguchintsev to a three year deal.

spacer.png Semyon Der-Arguchintsev - 3 year, $2.7 million dollar contract. ($900,000 per season)

Very pleased to welcome the above players to the Tampa Bay Lighting. From day one of taking over this team we knew we had some work to do to restock our cupboards with prospects who can grow in our system. With Tampa Bay being sellers this season, it was our goal to target as many free agent prospects as we could and we feel that we have walked away with our heads held high and deem these signings a success and a bright future. We hope to see all these players get NHL time in the near future, and we are happy to add Bryson to the backend who will be able to contribue immediately. Thanks to agent @Sergei Bobrovskyfor the negotiations on his clients. It was a lot, but happy to have hammered out deals with all!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

15 hours ago, da.moose said:

Report: After yesterday's signings the Washington Capitals have reached our 50 contract limit. 

We feel good about our organizational depth right now. We haven't been able to add to our prospect pool through the draft but I am feeling happier today with our combo of vets and youngsters developing at the AHL level.

Dover Dobermans Lineup:

Sikura         -  Ruotsalainen    - Vesalainen

Ho-Sang      -  Pilon                 -  Robinson

Wingerli       -  Somppi            -  Ryfors

Olivier           - Limoges           - Gignac

Holmberg                                 -  Kruse 

Niku      -   Friedman

Shea      -  Priskie

Tucker   -  Drew

Berni      -  Niousainen

Berdin

Korenar

Always a treat watching you maintain your organization. I scour high and low for free agents at the prospect level and you always unearth someone I had no idea about until you've signed them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Always a treat watching you maintain your organization. I scour high and low for free agents at the prospect level and you always unearth someone I had no idea about until you've signed them. 

Coming from you that's the highest praise.

I do a bit of " scouring" myself and just when I think I have " found" a player after checking the rosters he ends up on yours.

I have learnt to start with yours.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I've just gotten lucky lol but thanks Mike!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Coming from you that's the highest praise.

I do a bit of " scouring" myself and just when I think I have " found" a player after checking the rosters he ends up on yours.

I have learnt to start with yours.

90% of the guys I think I found, are either on MV or Squeak’s teams :lol:.

I’ve had to buy guys from Squeak for two years in a row now. 

• Huggy Bear 1

On 1/31/2022 at 3:01 AM, Crabby said:

We also explored becoming a seller, but unfortunately the market wasn't where we thought it was

Buyers?

Dealer keep dealing, junkies keep scoring. Johnny aint so crazy? Thats the way it goes...

Get your rocks of honey!

On 1/31/2022 at 3:01 AM, Crabby said:

We also explored becoming a seller, but unfortunately the market wasn't where we thought it was

Buyers?

Dealer keep dealing, junkies keep scoring. Johnny aint so crazy? Thats the way it goes...

Get your rocks of honey!