The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Indiana Jones - Revive [Game Over - SK Victory!]

Rate this topic

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Then prove it! Do something to help us.

I already gave you a legit reason for being sus of AV.

Also, you’re not town cleared so I don’t know why you keep talking about ‘us’. You could very well be the SK. 

And when im shown to be Vanilla Town, I hope and expect everyone that is town to take you out. 

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I already gave you a legit reason for being sus of AV.

Also, you’re not town cleared so I don’t know why you keep talking about ‘us’. You could very well be the SK. 

And when im shown to be Vanilla Town, I hope and expect everyone that is town to take you out. 

Your "legit reason" for suspecting AV was that he voted for you. Same as with myself and Master Radishes. This is literally all I've seen you do the entire game. If you can't put yourself in our shoes and see why that looks terrible, I don't know what else to say.

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

Your "legit reason" for suspecting AV was that he voted for you. Same as with myself and Master Radishes. This is literally all I've seen you do the entire game. If you can't put yourself in our shoes and see why that looks terrible, I don't know what else to say.

Please don’t say anymore. It’s just nonsense to me at this point. Well done on the mislynch.