The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Indiana Jones - Revive [Game Over - SK Victory!]

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Otis said:

Since you guys are going to vote me out unless I claim. 

So I’m doc I saved Toews night one myself night two and Bo night 3. 

so either SK gets a kill every second night or sk targeted toews and then Bo on nights one and three which does make some sense.

Regardless it’s not me better chance voting out AV/MR or another inactive player 

First of all, :wub:.

Secondly, there's a very good chance Bo was targeted last night and saved by you, so I don't think we can/should assume the mafia are all gone.

I think the play here has to be yeet Sharpshooter and hope Zfetch gets GKed? I'm not as confident in SS being scum anymore but I think there's a pretty decent chance he's the SK. And Zfetch dying at least eliminates the possibility of an entirely inactive scum team that wasn't around to submit a kill yesterday.

Vote Sharpshooter

2 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

SS being the SK does fit in nicely with Otis saving me from an SK kill in round 1, if that's what happened.

I will say, I thought about this again offline and I don't think SK-SS kills TL in round 2. I still think he needs to go because his entire game has been anti-town at best and over-the-top scummy at worst.

12 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

AV was way too quick to jump in on me with basically nothing much from Toews. Real wolf in sheep’s clothing move. Also, his ‘nothing to look at here’ deflection is also a little sus to me. 

Vote AV

Oh great more OMGUS. If you actually are town, I'd start doing something productive ASAP.